Magic Gel Remover by Mylee - Gel and Acrylic Nail Polish Remover – Easily & Quickly Removes Soak-Off Gel Polish in only 6 minutes - 15ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Magic Gel Remover by Mylee - Gel and Acrylic Nail Polish Remover – Easily & Quickly Removes Soak-Off Gel Polish in only 6 minutes - 15ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Gel nail polish removers that include lotions and moisturisers can save your nails and skin from permanent damage. Some formulas work better than others and finding one that you like might take some trial and error. Keep in mind that solutions that include hydration helpers may be oily, but the extra oils can be wiped away or rubbed into your skin for further moisturising. How to remove gel nail polish This allows the remover to work faster and reduces the amount of time that your nails and skin need to be exposed to the remover.

In most instances, I don’t recommend using this method unless you are truly in a hurry. This is because when you forcefully peel off any kind of manicure you also peel away the top layer of your nails making your nails brittle. I usually only file off gel polish when I have used a base coat during application. You see a base coat protects your natural nails from getting filed excessively allowing just the colored gel polish to be removed. A. In some cases, there is no difference. Many general nail polish removers are effective on gel nail polish. However, they might take longer and cause more damage to your nails and skin. That’s usually where the products differ —gel nail polish remover tends to include moisturisers and other hydrating ingredients to protect cuticles, nails, and skin. Typically, the higher the percentage of acetone in the remover, the harsher it is on your skin and nails. These risks are why I dont use gel removers, but if you are curious and still want to try them I am gonna guide you on how you can use them somewhat safely.This method will only work when your gel manicure is already peeling this only happens when it is very old and worn out. Removing the nails from the gel nail polish remover too soon can cause part of the nail plate to come off with the nail polish. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully. FAQ

Now to file your gel polish off you would need either a nail file preferably a 100/180 grit or an electric nail file. How to File Your Gel Polish Off Prep your materials. Gather ten cotton balls and ten pieces of aluminium foil cut into rectangles large enough to enclose each fingertip. You’ll also need a nail file and skin lotion.Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat. This must be done firmly as the surface needs to be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer – but be careful not to damage the nail by over-buffing. Solutions with a high percentage of acetone work incredibly well to remove all kinds of gel nail polish, including those that contain glitter, which can be particularly hard to remove. It’s possible to find 100% acetone removers, but these should be used sparingly because they can dry out your nails and skin. Acetone-free: Some people prefer to use an acetone-free and/or alcohol-free gel nail polish remover. These removers may include propylene carbonate, a weaker solvent than acetone, along with natural oils to help moisturise nails and skin. These nail polish removers can be unscented or scented with lavender and other essential oils. Now, thankfully they are other removal methods you can use. So in this article, I am gonna walk you through several different ways to easily and safely take off gel polish without using acetone. It works with minimum fuss too. There’s no need to soak in acetone or spend ages scraping away at your nails with this gel remover. Simply apply, wait and gently remove polish.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop