Chasing Perfection: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the High-Stakes Game of Creating an NBA Champion

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Chasing Perfection: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the High-Stakes Game of Creating an NBA Champion

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Define your success and what you consider the right path for you on your own terms instead of going along with what everyone else says. Living with the internalized voice of perfectionism is not easy. Perfectionists will often have a harsh internal dialogue, in which their “inner critic” constantly tells them that they’re not good enough — no matter what they do or how hard they try. I had fun watching this. Couple of my friends had no problem with my subtitles, and enjoyed the movie. Nobody complained. A certain type of perfection can only be realized through a limitless accumulation of the imperfect." Kolmogorov, M., Yuan, J., Lin, Y. & Pevzner, P. A. Assembly of long, error-prone reads using repeat graphs. Nat. Biotechnol. 37, 540–546 (2019).

For instance, Prof. Hewitt talks about one of his therapy clients: a university student who was living with depression and putting himself under the pressure of getting an A+ in a course. After working really hard, the student achieved his goal and got the highest grade. What you probably don’t realize is that people only post what they want you to see, and that might not be how their lives really are.I am Dutch and my knowledge of the Polish language is close to zilch, so I can't tell anything about this, but if the subs ARE actually a machine translation, it is right to remove them, for two reasons: Guiblet, W. M. et al. Long-read sequencing technology indicates genome-wide effects of non-B DNA on polymerization speed and error rate. Genome Res. 28, 1767–1778 (2018).

Chasing Perfection is a series of 2 documentaries authored by one of the World’s most successful athletes, Michael Johnson. Sports science has changed immeasurably in the last 20 years, and what the series seeks to explore is how that change has impacted on the world of professional sport, and what role it plays in creating exceptional athletes, does it define the difference between great and World beating athletes and is it the answer to achieving perfection in sport?You may think that self-compassion is something that you either have or you don’t, but Prof. Hewitt is hopeful that certain forms of psychotherapy can help people perceive their harsh self-beliefs and change them gently over time. Perfection doesn't exist in anyone. Striving for perfection in any part of our lives is a recipe for failure, since it can never be attained."

Center for Algorithmic Biotechnology, Institute of Translational Biomedicine, Saint Petersburg State University, Saint Petersburg, Russia I find parallels in nature to be a beautiful reflection of grand orchestration. One of these parallels is of snowflakes and us. We, too, are all headed in the same direction. We are being driven by a universal force to the same destination. We are all individuals taking different journeys and along our journey, we sometimes bump into each other, we cross paths, we become altered... we take different physical forms. But at all times we too are 100% perfectly imperfect. At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey. I’m not perfect for your journey and you’re not perfect for my journey, but I’m perfect for my journey and you’re perfect for your journey. We’re heading to the same place, we’re taking different routes, but we’re both exactly perfect the way we are.Gaps of 0 ms (which is actually a syntax error) vs. minimum gaps of 40 ms (still a bit small, but acceptable). For everything in this journey of life we are on, there is a right wing and a left wing: for the wing of love there is anger; for the wing of destiny there is fear; for the wing of pain there is healing; for the wing of hurt there is forgiveness; for the wing of pride there is humility; for the wing of giving there is taking; for the wing of tears there is joy; for the wing of rejection there is acceptance; for the wing of judgment there is grace; for the wing of honor there is shame; for the wing of letting go there is the wing of keeping. We can only fly with two wings and two wings can only stay in the air if there is a balance. Two beautiful wings is perfection. There is a generation of people who idealize perfection as the existence of only one of these wings every time. But I see that a bird with one wing is imperfect. An angel with one wing is imperfect. A butterfly with one wing is dead. So this generation of people strive to always cut off the other wing in the hopes of embodying their ideal of perfection, and in doing so, have created a crippled race.” I don’t think perfect is interesting. I think what makes life exciting is the imperfections. ― Mary Frann Everything, if you could only see it clearly enough, like this, is beautiful and complete. Everything has its own perfection. ― Joan Lindsay

Staying off social media not only helps you learn how to stop chasing perfection, but you will also have better mental health and enjoy the benefits of keeping your personal life private.And here’s what I’ve learned from it, being a perfectionist and striving for perfection is exhausting, crippling, and paralyzing. It only made me so stressed, unhappy and sometimes it just lead to procrastinating and losing myself.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop