Tory's Story: A Sweet, Submissive, Sexy, Bicurious, Kinky, Crossdresser Coming Out, Forced Feminization Fantasy Romance

£4.525
FREE Shipping

Tory's Story: A Sweet, Submissive, Sexy, Bicurious, Kinky, Crossdresser Coming Out, Forced Feminization Fantasy Romance

RRP: £9.05
Price: £4.525
£4.525 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Janet’s Closet has been a supplier of clothes and other items to the Television Industry for series productions, and also to Play Houses for live plays.

It is a story of forced feminization from within, as the ghost of his victim pushes him towards a confession. Tricked by My Twin and Forced to Take Her Place as a Sexy “Breastaurant” Waitress is a fun story of . This was about a teen-aged girl explicitly feminizing and making her (male) best friend of many years becoming a sissified cheerleader at an (almost) all-girl school.New with tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item in its original packaging (such as the original . The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Janet also has a nice selection of breast forms, including foam breast forms, medical grade silicone breast forms, breast enhancers, mastectomy breast forms and the medical adhesive. Most of our clients are heterosexual men who find the practise of presenting as a female as a great stress reliever. Years later, with the two in college together, she takes advantage of the moment and rigs a bet to bring him under her control .

WillowD reviewed The Doctor Will Feminize You Now: One Man's Helpless Descent from MD to Sissy French Maid. I think I want to experiment with crossdressing more, also outside of the home, and confide in a friend about this little crisis.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I try to maintain high quality levels: continuity of characterization, spelling, grammar, and rich narrative.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop