Braun 9-in-1 All-In-One Series 5, Male Grooming Kit With Beard Trimmer, Hair Clippers, Ear & Nose Trimmer & Gillette Razor, 7 Attachments, Gifts For Men, UK 2 Pin Plug, MGK5280, Black/Blue Razor

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Braun 9-in-1 All-In-One Series 5, Male Grooming Kit With Beard Trimmer, Hair Clippers, Ear & Nose Trimmer & Gillette Razor, 7 Attachments, Gifts For Men, UK 2 Pin Plug, MGK5280, Black/Blue Razor

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If your hair grows fast and you want to trim your facial hair before shaving each day, for example, then a daily trim is certainly possible. Clean shave neck, cheeks and face with the Gillette Fusion 5 ProGlide razor with FlexBall Technology. Like many of our all-in-one trimmers, the Braun MGK5260 is washable so you can place the head into water to keep it clean and remove unwanted hairs. This seems to be a great all in 1 product that's perfect for trimmer beard hair or general body hair, I use it to keep my hair on the lowest setting I can.

If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. The appliance is provided with a special cord set with integrated Safety Extra Low Voltage power supply. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.

For hygienic reasons we recommend to clean the attachments thoroughly each time before using them on another body area. More efficient: Braun Beard Trimmer 5 is made with a wider cutting area than any previous Braun trimmers, capturing and cutting more hair in every stroke (vs. This washable ear and nose trimmer which also operates as a hair clipper or beard trimmer, as you prefer, will withstand exposure to water and airborne moisture in the bathroom. Curated for every step of your routine at home: This grooming kit for men includes a pouch for bathroom storage.

This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3.The Braun MGK5 is a versatile device to trim, contour and style beards with 13 length settings, but also clip hair and clean shave with the mini foil shaver. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Using one of the combs I was able to trim back my beard which gave a smooth and even cut, unlike other products which sometimes leave uneven hair lengths.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop