Moco De Gorila Gel Extreme Hold 340g (Yellow)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s the perfect choice for any modern man who wants to look and feel his best, no matter what the occasion. Jen Atkin uses it for flyaways on Kim Kardashian West, touting Moco de Gorila Gorilla Snot Hair Gel as her "secret weapon" for sleek styles and bouncy, healthy-looking blowouts. About the brand: Moco de Gorila is a Mexican hair styling brand that specializes in gels and hair pastes.

How to Use: Apply a portion of Gorilla Snot Gel Galan ExtraShine on your fingers, and start styling to create the desired look. Gorilla Snot gel also nourishes your hair through its specially designed zero residue formula with natural ingredients. At the end of the night, all you have to do is rinse off Gorilla Snot gel whenever you are ready to take it out or just simply transform it into a fresh new look. Any custom fees or duties and tides that arise from your country has to be paid directly to the carrier of your country by you. I brushed each section into a sleek bun, hoping to see what all the fuss was about and (possibly) look more like KKW.Express your unique personality through a hardcore and indestructible hairdo that will withstand all weather conditions and everyday extreme activities. Moco de Gorila Hipster Hair Gel helps you be extravagant, yet original, and even a little bit weird. With the right makeup, skincare and beauty regimen, I believe that women can be the most beautiful and best versions of themselves.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).I even used Eco styler gel as an edge control at one point but it did not come close to giving me the type of hold that I get with this product. GORILLA SNOT GEL PUNK INDESTRUCTIBLE will give you the look that will make you different with a hairstyle that can withstand all weather conditions and any activity. its not tacky or messy and can hold for as long as you mange it properly, great for your edge control and style, frontal, closure and even awesome to slay that wig frontal or simply lay it on your scalp for that added hold. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Its long-lasting hold effects will make you a star, showing your style all party long, throughout the whole concert, or any other activity. This Gorilla Snot Gel blends all-natural ingredients to allow you to transform your hair into any style. She firmly believes that solitude can be a luxury if you’ve got the right soundtrack—that being the Rolling Stones, of course. It has a very gooey texture which looks and feels just like snot but I don't mind it at all, I find it hilarious actually.This Trendy Hairstyling Gel has an amazing Lime, Peppermint, and Chamomile scent and reaches a max level of 10 on the Hold Meter. Unlike other gels that may wear off after a few hours, this gel will keep your hair looking great all day and night. The King and the Princess of Wales—famously close to one another—are both currently hospitalized at The London Clinic.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.A large 12 oz bottle is only three dollars and can last for probably six months to a year with moderate use. Gorilla Snot Gel Galan ExtraShine will give you looks that will withstand all weather conditions and any activity. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Gorilla Snot Gel Sport Energizers concept will help you maintain your hairdo throughout any activity, thanks to its high endurance formula. It also does not leave a residue or create a super shiny finish like some other edge styling products do.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop