As I Am DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer, 227g/8 oz.

£4.38
FREE Shipping

RRP: £8.76
Price: £4.38
£4.38 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Carol’s Daughter cream is full of organic, natural ingredients but none of the harmful things you don’t want in your hair. It’s ideal for those who want a natural haircare routine but still need something moisturizing. It will make your hair retain through natural ingredients to nourish and keep it healthy. High porosity hair can make a lady lose her confidence especially when nothing seems to be working on the hair. This balm is an all-natural substance formulated with olive oil, grapeseed oil, and pure wildflower honey. If you wanted an affordable hair moisturizer for every day, Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in worth a shot.

Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. As I Am DoubleButter Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. In addittion to outstanding natural moisturizers, it contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair.

The following are a few indicators that might help you in determining whether you have high porosity hair or not:

As I Am DoubleButter Cream is a rich daily moisturizer. Lavish Your Coils and Curls. Give Your Hair What Its Asking For the Moisture. Needed to Feel and Look Amazing! Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. Whether you want a hair milk or curl cream, your hair will be soft and luxurious after trying one of these out! Frequently Asked Questions You should only wash high porosity hair weekly or bi-weekly. You should use a moisturizing and clarifying shampoo to get your hair clean, then follow up with a deep conditioning cream. A final rinse with cold water will help seal your cuticles shut. So, What’s the Best Cream for High Porosity Hair? Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best. Warning or Restrictions Try using a little As I Am® DoubleButter Cream along with the Twist Defining Cream for in-between re-twist touch-ups.

The raw shea butter contained in this product smoothes the hair and restores its brilliant shine and stronghold.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop