Oral-B iO6 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, 1 Toothbrush Head, 5 Modes with Teeth Whitening, UK 2 Pin Plug, Black Lava, Travel Case Colour May Vary

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Oral-B iO6 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, 1 Toothbrush Head, 5 Modes with Teeth Whitening, UK 2 Pin Plug, Black Lava, Travel Case Colour May Vary

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All things considered, the differences between each model in the iO Series range are relatively subtle. Oral-B brushes have always been amongst the loudest with quite a harsh mechanical sound compared to the softer humm of other sonic brushes. The Series 9 comes with a power2go charging case that allows the iO to be charged inside whereas the Series 8 comes with a standard travel case. For example, you can change the handle language, change the color of the smart ring or even reset the brush.

It has benefits (more on those below) and offers at a glance feedback without a smartphone, but the app provides more meaningful data. The idea is you get meaningful feedback on how well you are brushing without having to refer to the smartphone application. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. You have 6 LEDs and a clock on the front to help encourage even brushing and good coverage of your teeth as you brush.But yes it does also in addition have the 3D teeth tracking within the app, which means it is tracking more areas of the mouth as your partner brushes. PERSONALIZE YOUR BRUSHING choosing among 5 CLEANING MODES: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Gum Care and Intense Clean. Smart Pressure Sensor displays a red light when brushing too hard and green when brushing just right. From an overall space point of view, I don’t believe there is really a great deal in it between the case for the Series 7 and 9. The following video I believe will be helpful to you and your son on your journey to better oral health: https://www.

It has been awarded the American Dental Association’s Seal of Acceptance, confirming it meets the claims made by the manufacturer. A second, lesser powered mode such as sensitive is a welcome addition for new electric toothbrush users, or those with gum disease or sensitivity. If it’s the same then I agree with your assessment of the 7 being the better deal BUT if the motor and battery are better than I would def opt for the series 9. Lots of modes to help with brushing - it guides you to spots you have missed, reminds you to change your head and lots of other cool things. The iO5 has daily clean, sensitive, super sensitive, intense and whitening, whilst the iO6 has daily clean, sensitive, intense, whitening and gum care.Now, I share the brush with my daughter, using different heads (changing heads is super straightforward), and although I rarely look at the emoji, my daughter, who’s 12, genuinely seems to look forward to getting her smiley face at the end of her allotted time. I am afraid there is no place where these discounts are always applied, but they do drop from time to time. The fact that they are included on each iO model means you don’t need to factor this feature too heavily into your choice of iO brush models. Compared to other Oral-B brushes with icons only or none at all, it certainly makes selecting brushing modes easier. Whilst all cases are functional, those supplied with the 7, 8, 9 and 10 are higher quality — they are thicker and more durable.

You can Bluetooth connect the toothbrush to an oral-B app which is very simple to set up and easy to use. My experience and my dentist said don’t be to tight with the toothpaste, put plenty (many don’t put enough).Yes, unfortunately, with the iO6, for example, when cleaning your upper front teeth if you spent all the time cleaning the outside surface (near your lips), and failed to clean the biting surface or inside surface (near your tongue), the iO6 would still think you had done a good job for that zone. For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to an Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop