Lezyne Pocket Drive Hand Pump

Lezyne Pocket Drive Hand Pump

RRP: £28.39
Price: £14.195
£14.195 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This tool is beautifully done, and if you simply must have a torque wrench while you're out – say you're constantly adjusting and really like carbon parts that mustn't be crushed – it's hard to find a better, more suitable design. Verdict

Considering the pump telescopes to just 23cm, it's hardly surprising it takes such a long time, but I guess that's the trade-off if you want a really compact pump. That said, the similarly sized Birzman Mini Apogee we reviewed last year managed to inflate a 700x23mm tyre from flat to 63psi in 200 pumps. It's hard to say why there's such a difference in the amount of air they can move when they look very similar on paper. Align the frame mount first and put the bottle cage on top. You’ll align correctly both of the items together with the new screwing bolts. The velcro strap wraps around your hand pump so it remains put throughout your rides. ImplementationUsing the pump is simple. Even though it works optimally with road bike tires, you can achieve similar results with mountain bike tires. Make sure the correct valve type side is open before use.

If I had to single one thing out about the design, it’s that the open end of the handle can be a bit uncomfortable to use depending on how you hold the pump. However, it’s a pretty easy thing to remedy – just pull off the rubber plug, flip it over, and it fits perfectly into the opening in the handle. This isn’t necessary to use the pump, but if you’re inflating a tire past 60psi, it certainly makes it more comfortable if you find your self placing the end of the handle in your palm. Furthermore, the hose and body design allow plenty of room to maneuver around the wheel. This helps you position it comfortably without disrupting the airflow. This effective design is thanks to the separate hose, as attaching the body directly to the valve can be inefficient.

Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply. You fill the large one with air – up to 140psi usually works a treat, but the pump is rated to 220psi – and use a foot lever to release this fast enough to inflate even the most stubborn tubeless tyre." Buy if You need a pump that'll get even the most troublesome tubeless tyre seated in seconds Lezyne floor pumps Model You’ll need to ensure the correct side is open, depending on the valve type. For instance, if you have a Presta valve, the side labeled ‘ Presta‘ should face outwards to connect seamlessly to the valve.

Installing the hand pump is straightforward. Simply pull out the hose and connect it to the body of the pump. Models with an HP in the name – which stands for 'High Pressure' – are designed for road tyres. Models with an HV – for 'High Volume' – are designed for mountain bike tyres. The 'G' denotes a gauge. If you haven’t used a Lezyne pump in a while, the valve core removing issue seems to be a thing of the past. I’ve used this pump on a number of different valves and haven’t had a single issue. Lezyne still recommends using a bit of Loctite on the threads of removable presta valve cores in their instructions, but I haven’t done that to any of my valves.Once the right valve type hose is in place, connect the hand pump body to the hose to prevent air leakage. You can expect the tube to be fully inflated in less than three minutes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop