Pasante King Size (Large) Condoms - Pack of 144

Pasante King Size (Large) Condoms - Pack of 144

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A larger latex Condom from Playboy with extra headroom. It has a reservoir tip and is lubed with a silicone lubricant.

Choosing the right condom can be a difficult and even daunting task. Once people know the correct size for them, they can do a little research and find their preferred material and style. Large Japanese condoms made from Sheerlon, special type of latex which is thinner and stronger than regular latex and also odorless. Largest condom from a UK condom brand. They also have a smaller version with 60 mm width. In the USA only available in online condom stores. In 2016 they were acquired by Karex, the largest condom manufacturer in the world, who also own ONE® Condoms. TheyFit was rebranded as myONE® Perfect Fit and now they offer condoms in 10 different lengths and 9 widths. Read more here.

If the condom does not have lubrication, apply a small amount of water- or silicon-based lubricant to the outside of the condom. Penises come in a wide range of lengths and widths, so condoms need to be in various sizes, too. In a study of more than 1,600 men penis length ranged from around 1.5 inches to a little over 10 inches. Penis circumference ranged from a bit more than 1 inch to about 7.5 inches. Lubricated latex condom with a fitted shape to maximize sensation, allow for easy-on application, and provide greater comfort These flared-shaped condoms from EXS are even thinner than the WINK Super mentioned above. Try them out. I’ve broaden these categories and I’ve added additional descriptions and dimensions for each condom. This should help you in choosing the perfect condom for you.

Studded condoms for enhanced pleasure, made of Sheerlon, strong material, thinner than ordinary latex condom. Condoms labeled as extra-large, max, or magnum are wider and longer than standard condoms. Some brands also provide extra width at the top of the condom to fit more comfortably on penises with larger heads. Can’t find the condom size you’re looking for? A condom brand from the UK called TheyFit recognized the need for better-fitting condoms and came up with a revolutionary concept – custom fit condoms in 66 different sizes! Should I use the larger condoms? I have a 5.5 girth but my length is 6. So normal condoms are too tight but I don’t think my length is big enough for the larger condoms, what should I use?Här är alla kondomer baserat på rotens storlek. Vi har delat upp kondomerna i fyra storlekskategorier. 49 mm och mindre är en small-kondom och 60 mm och större är en extra large kondom. För att få kondomens omkrets multipliceras angiven bredd med två (49 mm motsvarar en omkrets på 98 mm). Tänk på att kondomens omkrets ska vara något mindre än penisens omkrets. Du kan använda nedanstående tabell som riktlinje: Penisomkrets: You can read more about available sizes in this condom size guide. What should you do if you’re not sure which condom size is right for you?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop