L'Oréal Men Expert Pure & Matte Gel Moisturiser, 50ml

L'Oréal Men Expert Pure & Matte Gel Moisturiser, 50ml

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

description":"Neki od nas preskaču hidrataciju kože u svojoj večernjoj rutini misleći da to nije neophodno. Za one koji dnevno imaju dovoljno sati sna, vode računa o ishrani, ne puše i mlađi su od 25, to je verovatno tačno. Za sve ostale, noćna krema je ključni deo naše večernje rutine nege kože. Evo i zašto."

If you’re a bald guy like me then yet again it feels like a brand claiming their product will be suitable for ALL men – not the case.The gel sinks into the skin especially after shaving, it does also sooth the skin and help reduce razor burn

I am not saying it’s not good, it is, but I have found better moisturising products that suit my skin now. It's worked great for me in the past and I've legitimately been through 5 or 6 alternatives now that don't come close. I'm mainly looking for something that offers the same "matifying" effect and anti-sebum properties. I am still going to rate this product quite high and I would recommend trying it, I was happy with it for over 2 yrs and it comes from a respected brand who’s products I like. It does pretty much what it claims even if some of them are quite exaggerated and it’s not really that expensive. description":"Reducing the appearance of wrinkles on your face doesn’t need to be difficult! Explore the retinol serum from L'Oréal Paris and enjoy the benefits of retinol now!"

Pros

description":"Njegova osobina da usporava proces starenja je preko noći osvojila svet kozmetičkih preparata. Time što pomaže u zaglađivanju bora i poboljšanju elastičnosti kože - inače poznatiji kao vitamin A - RETINOL je u OVOM trenutku najvažniji sastojak. Mi razdvajamo činjenice od fikcije vezane za ovaj čudesni sastojak." description":"Discover 20 stores behind 20 inspirational individuals with True Match foundation. Our number 1 Skin-care infused foundation enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, now matches 98% of UK Skin Tones," I would class this as an every day moisturiser, keep in your gym bag/car glove box and desk draw as I don’t think it does everything it claims – I will elaborate. My Opinion Instead of this being a white cream, which we expect from most moisturisers, it’s actually a gel, a green one. No one said a moisturiser had to be white, we have just become to expect this. The gel actually has a quite nice feeling about it, the texture is smooth and easy to apply, the best I can describe it is like the sanitising hand gels you can get (without the medical smell). description":"If you’ve heard of skincare, you’ve probably also heard of antioxidants. The importance of antioxidants is stressed by almost everyone in the beauty world – but what are they and what do they actually do? We’ve broken down the basics of antioxidants including how they work, how they benefit your skin and how you can work them into our skincare routine as well as giving some of our top recommendations for products you can add instantly.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop