ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment

ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment

RRP: £213.27
Price: £106.635
£106.635 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Blue Flower Linseed: Rich in protein, minerals and the essential fatty acid Omega-9, Blue Flower Linseed has smoothing, softening and moisturising benefits. A nourishing cleansing balm that is said to melt away makeup, daily pollutants, and impurities for a soft and glowing complexion

It's been about two weeks since I've been testing these eye treatment duo,and I can already see results ,so I decided to share my opinion with you guys.Elemis Pro Collagen Eye Renewal is an anti-aging eye cream that is said to reduce the appearance of fine lines and nourish the delicate eye area. Independent clinical trials have proven that the Elemis Pro Collagen Eye Renewal can smooth and tone the appearance of fine lines around the eye contour. Most of the key ingredients in this eye cream are derived from algae, such as Padina pavonica, methylsilanol mannuronate, and chlorella.

Broccoli seed oil is almost 50 percent erucic acid, a type of monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid, which nourishes and protects skin from environmental aggressors. Broccoli seed oil also contains vitamin A, C and K as well as B vitamins. Flaxseed oil is the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids, specifically alpha linolenic acid (ALA). Omega-3 fatty acids improve the skin’s elasticity and texture, as well as help to calm redness. Daikon radish seed extract contains a mixture of C18, C20, and C22 fatty acids, which is unlike most cosmetic grade oils that primarily consist of C16 and C18 fatty acids. This unique mixture enables Daikon radish seed extract to impart a delicate slip with good absorption, as well as provide a sensory profile that is similar to esters and silicone type emollients. These three key ingredients combined with several other beneficial plant oils and extracts enables the Elemis Superfood Facial Oil to balance your complexion while providing a soft, supple feel to the skin after every application. A silicone-free moisturizer that is said to prime and hydrate to reveal a smooth and radiant complexion The brand claims that grape seed extract and nordic bilberry extract are “key” ingredients. However, these ingredients are used in very low concentrations (less than 1%) Balm: Aqua/Water/Eau, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Pullulan, Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Mica, Sorbitol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Asparagopsis Armata (Algae) Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Bentonite, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.A rinse-off exfoliator that gently dissolves dead skin cells without abrasion, leaving skin looking and feeling smooth, revitalised, and radiant.

It's been 2 weeks and results are AMAZING, so I can only imagine how wonderful results will be after longer use !! I'm so looking forward to it. Right now I can honestly recommend this #elemis eye treatment duo, because I never had an eye cream , that actually gives instant, visible results before. Mica reflects light from the face, creating the illusion of a smoother, softer, and more radiant skin toneThe brand claims that passion fruit extract, avocado oil, and broccoli seed oil are “key” ingredients. However, these ingredients are used in very low concentrations (less than 1%)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop