I am Not Yvonne Nelson

I am Not Yvonne Nelson

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This book is not an ordinary autobiography. It is a search for an answer to a question that has nagged the author since her childhood. It chronicles a journey that starts unassumingly but auspiciously in Dansoman, gets gloomy and bleak after Aggrey Memorial AME Zion Secondary School in Cape Coast, and sets the stage for the author’s struggles; a struggle against failure and the desertion that comes with it, a struggle which later becomes the fight against the pitfalls of fame and success. Written in a language that is characteristically provocative, somewhat honest and sharp with an overly redundant description.

I Am Not Yvonne Nelson Book By Yvonne Nelson - Link to Download I Am Not Yvonne Nelson Book By Yvonne Nelson - Link to Download

I was barely out of my teen years when fate thrust me in a career that makes the limelight inevitable. Being in that limelight comes with its own etiquettes. You are required to conform to the etiquettes and swim along the tide. You are expected to move with the flow, even if it runs counter to your reality. Some people, mainly bloggers and reporters in the entertainment industry, have tried to take the disjointed bits and pieces and weave their own stories about my life. They have tried to convince their audience that their version of my story is the one and only definitive account. Some of those strange stories sound like works of fiction grounded in real-life scenarios, at least with a real character. I have engaged in some firefighting in the past, trying without much success, to extinguish some flames of untruths, half-truths and outright misinformation.

Enduring Relevance: Despite the passage of time, the book’s themes and messages have lost none of their potency, ensuring its continued relevance for generations to come. Wow, this is a must-read! A book full of lessons and relatable content. YN, may God help you find the answers to the most important question.

I am not Yvonne Nelson: Five tins Ghana actress tok for her I am not Yvonne Nelson: Five tins Ghana actress tok for her

What an interesting and insightful book! I bought this book yesterday and was done reading in less than 24 hours. I could not wait to find out what happened in the end. She poured her heart out and I can feel her pain. she told it well and I hope she finds her Dad soon. Kudos to Yvonne Nelson, one of Ghana’s greatest! About Author: This popular book hitting the shelves of many readers —even if most of them are intrigued by the excerpt on the moral negligence of a popular Ghanaian artist— across the country is yet another restoration in the budding reading culture among Ghanaians. I am writing because I have a story to tell. I am here to be real. I am here to open up, especially to a generation of young women that needs the truth to make decisions. I am here to find the most important answer to the most nagging question about my life.Also both men are influential men in the society hinting at a pattern of being with men who could provide for her and her kids). This literary work not only expands Yvonne Nelson’s creative portfolio but also provides a new platform for her to connect with her audience on a deeper level. Through the book, she shares her insights, experiences, and reflections, bridging the gap between her on-screen persona and her real-life identity. While I appreciate the honesty and boldness the author presents in this memoir, it felt rushed. I think it could have been made into a better narrative, focusing on categorical issues one at a time rather than the way it was presented in the book. Absolutely captivated by the enigmatic expression “I am Not Yvonne Nelson PDF”? You’re certainly not the only one. This article serves as your ultimate companion for deciphering the enigmas and revealing the concealed treasures linked to the “I am Not Yvonne Nelson PDF.” Prepare for an enlightening expedition that will ensure you’re both well-informed and genuinely fascinated. Her mother is obsessed with maintaining the current image she has curated for herself. The image of a good Christian woman without faults.

I am Not Yvonne Nelson by Yvonne Nelson - Ebook | Scribd

I’m Not Yvonne Nelson Is She Buying A Book Of Life? – Fans React When Medikal Buys Yvonne Nelson’s Book for Ghc 100000 06/19/2023 854 am Rapper AMG Medikal made a big splash over the weekend during Yvonne Nelson’s book launch when he bought one of the first copies for Ghc 100000! Yvonne Nelson Dirty Sarkodie in her book – I’m not Yvonne…Wow this is going to be a long read. But Yvonne, thank you for sharing your mind and vulnerability with us. I admire your strength and determination in life. I have taken a-lot of lessons with this book. Thank you so much and I hope you reach solitude in finding your father.

I Am Not Yvonne Nelson PDF Download » Physics in Hindi I Am Not Yvonne Nelson PDF Download » Physics in Hindi

I Am Not Yvonne Nelson” is more than just a narrative; it is a mirror reflecting the human condition itself, where individuals grapple with questions of self-worth, belonging, and the burning desire to break free from the constraints imposed by society. Highlight the Book’s Popularity and Relevance It was such a beautiful story of one’s life that encompasses resilience, courage ,winning, and sadness.. Even though mom has made her life in the latter, unbearable psychologically and emotionally, her sacrifices for her is worth noting and I hope she will divulge the truth asap to prevent further damage to her daughter’s mental health💔. Knowing one’s identity is key and an important piece of information to better understand the self and it’s existence. I say this, knowing fully well that some may mistake it as me slutshaming but I am not. I am only working with the clues available in this book. I Am Not Yvonne Nelson" is a gripping narrative that delves into the life of its protagonist, Yvonne Nelson, as she navigates the complex terrain of self-discovery. With an unwavering determination to uncover her authentic self, she embarks on a voyage that leads her to the startling revelation that she has been living under a false identity. I am not Yvonne Nelson is a new book launched by Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson to share her success story.The actress has shared her sorrows and joy, failures and wins, mistakes and lessons and everything that she has encountered whilst chasing her dream. Yvonne Nelson masterfully weaves a compelling narrative, employing vivid descriptions and skillful storytelling techniques that keep readers hooked from beginning to end. The book's pacing is expertly managed, maintaining a perfect balance between suspense and introspection, ensuring an immersive reading experience. In most cases, such stories come out with exaggerated virtues of the writer. The rough edges are often trimmed, and all the creases about their lives are neatly ironed out, leaving an almost perfect account of an obviously imperfect person. having read this book within a period of less than 24hrs.... I therefore 'proudly' declare myself a prodigy. Yes, a prodigy (but thts a story for another day). I also hv self appointed/ declared myself to b in the category of guys Yvonne Nelson wud date. If I was famous and a musician, but wht do I knw? Uh, yes, of course, spoiler alert..she's into musicians 🤦🏾‍♂️. I Am Not Yvonne Nelson is an explosive and riveting account of a young woman who sets out to discover herself, but finds out that she has been living with a false identity.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop