Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Mickey Saves Santa And Other Mouseketales [DVD]

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Mickey Saves Santa And Other Mouseketales [DVD]

RRP: £2.92
Price: £1.46
£1.46 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our story begins in sunny morning just before the Christmas time. The town was blanketed with snow, the trees were being trimmed and everyone was making up their Christmas lists. Doesn't this seem like too much stuff? Poop on you, it's not enough! Buddy boy, I got your Christmas right here! Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

I want a Lexus all in pink, and a dad who doesn't drink. Oh, and that reminds me, twelve kegs of beer!In a move that's both surprising and disappointing to a slight degree, the audio is limited to Dolby Surround 2.0. If Playhouse Disney's other hit show "Little Einsteins" can come to DVD in full 5.1, it's odd that this properly-budgeted and entirely in-house production can't do the same. Certainly, there is the potential to encompass the viewer with a spread-out soundfield. Of course, there's nothing beyond that to lament regarding the sound mix. Though it's not engulfing the way one might hope, it does a satisfactory job of conveying the wide range of dialogue, music, and sound effects.

Jennifer Garner in my bed. Softer voices in my head. That's all I really want for Christmas this year! I would like a pair of skates. Then I'd go out skating. But I really don't know how to skate! Haha! I want to tour the Spanish coast. Lunch with Michael Landon's ghost. That's all I really want for Christmas this year!Platinum plated silverware. Just one day when kids don't stare. That's all I really want for Christmas this year!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop