I May Be Wrong: The Sunday Times Bestseller

I May Be Wrong: The Sunday Times Bestseller

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The next important thing is something else he throws at us up front, and I am going to quote it in full because I can speak to the fact that it utterly encapsulates why you should read this book. High Hatters (vocal: Frank Luther) - recorded August 23, 1929 for Victor Records (catalog No. 22105). [4] His life post-monkhood is as extraordinary as anything that happens up to his taking his robes. And here I will refrain from telling you what happens next because it underlines exactly why the book and the precise way it is written makes it important.

I can tell a good book by who I want to give it to next, and a REALLY good book by how long I'm going to hang on to it before I do so. Not passing this one on anytime soon – it's going on my tell me what I need to know random opening shelf. Life-changing. This book is sensational. If you're struggling, feeling a little lost, anxious or in need of a mental lift, please read it ' ELLA MILLS, FOUNDER OF DELICIOUSLY ELLA And – the short version would go – he threw it all up and became a Buddhist monk. The fuller version shows us that it wasn't quite as easy as that. More importantly, that isn't where the story ends.I’ve often wondered what it’s like to get 'the call’ - the desire to drop everything and take up a spiritual vocation. I have a cousin who did get the call to be a priest when he had already finished training to be an accountant. At the time I thought it might have been nice if he’d been asked before all those years of studying, but I appreciate it doesn’t work like that.

Gladys Rice and Franklyn Baur, recorded November 26, 1929 for Victor Records, catalog. No. 22226. [8]We like to think we understand what’s happening around us; that we can determine the path our life takes. But often, things don’t go that way - in fact, they rarely do. Genuinely stays with you . . . Will encourage you to let go of the small stuff, accept the things you cannot control and open your heart and mind to a more happy and peaceful life' WOMAN & HOME I realise this book has been translated from Swedish, and a fine job they’ve done. But there’s one really clumsy simile in the book, when Björn is talking about his health problems and how he ‘fell asleep like a clubbed seal’. Goodness me, in a book about mindfulness, compassion, and the life of a forest monk, surely they could have found a better simile than that.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop