Beyond Brilliant: Inspired Indian Cooking

Beyond Brilliant: Inspired Indian Cooking

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This book is so useful I have since booked to attend 3 of the restaurant's cookery courses, where the author, Dipna Anand, and her father guide everyone through your the menu and you pick up even more tips whilst getting a chance to cook your own food in the restaurant's tandoor oven.

Now Dipna is taking the restaurant to new heights, building on those authentic recipes with ones of her own, some of which focus on healthy ingredients and low-fat cooking techniques. The book tells the story of Chef Dipna Anand's family restaurant and catering legacy through recipes, most of which date back to the 1950's.

It was followed up by number one bestsellers "Twas the Nightshift Before Christmas" and "Undoctored".

Whether you're looking for some textbooks for university, the latest biography or a travel guide - you'll find what you need in our categories. Generally people grind the mint coriander and spices with yoghurt but in this recipe, Dipna add the mint and coriander paste in fresh yogurt and serve with savory items. The book arrived at work and as soon as it arrived I opened it up and had a quick glance through the pages.Onion Bhajis are very popular especially in North Punjab region and most favorite appetizer in my family too, that’s the main reason I choose this item. Specially I love the flavor of vinegar and pomegranate seeds both gives interesting twist which influence me a lot to try this dish for my love ones. I really would recommend checking out Beyond Brilliant if you want to learn how to make tasty authentic Indian dishes from a family that has a real passion for the food they produce. She’s a woman on a mission – a mission to prove that Indian food can be tasty and good for you at the same time. There are over 40 different recipes in the book, all from the kitchens of the actual Brilliant Restaurant so you know they are all tried and tested.

I really think these bits of information really add to the recipes of the book as it helps you understand where the passion comes from, passion to me is very important when it comes to food and cooking. One thing you can really tell from the book is that the whole Brilliant business is a family business and that family means a great deal to them, which I think its excellent! There is a section on Dipna being a student and then taking the role of a teacher, she does many lectures or food demonstrations.For almost 40 years the Brilliant Restaurant has been producing truly authentic North Indian Punjabi cuisine. And if anyone can succeed in this mission, it’s Dipna Anand… As the third generation of a family of chefs, Dipna has cooking in her blood. The recipes are well laid out and easy to follow a very handy chapter explaining about the different spices and health benefits, It is a cook book but could be classed as a coffee table book, Highly recommended. There is then a section on the Brilliant Restaurant where you can read about Dipna’s farther Gulu Anand and the restaurants head chef Jasvinderjit Singh.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The book brings a brilliant modern healthy twist to Indian cooking, and is beyond brilliantly the first cross over Indian book I have read switching from restaurant cookery to home cookery.This is an excellent purchase the book is brilliantly laid out, with simple clear instructions and pictures. I love the fact that it features desserts as I personally haven’t seen many recipes for Indian desserts so it would be nice to try and make some. Beyond Brilliant is combination of amazing recipes and easy to cook with simple ingredients which are available in every Indian Kitchen.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop