Braun Series 9 9390cc Rotary Shaver Trimmer Silver

Braun Series 9 9390cc Rotary Shaver Trimmer Silver

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The 9385cc is very efficient at capturing the whiskers, even the more difficult ones that grow in different directions or lie flat, so most of the time you can get away with fewer strokes than usual. Things are a bit different in the case of the latest 94M cassette found on the 2021 Series 9 PRO and 2023 Series 9 PRO+.

With the 9385cc, there are basically no changes and the S9 continues to be one of the best out there in that regard. But it is there and you can eventually get the job done. And by that I mean edging and trimming your sideburns or maybe a goatee.I often have to use shaving cream or at least a pre-shave lotion when shaving with more aggressive razors (like Panasonic or Philips Norelco), but never really needed any of those with the 9385cc. As shown in the table above, only the 9365cc, 9370cc, 9376cc, and 9310cc come with the non-Pro station, while the rest of the 93xx versions have the Pro version (3 modes). The Series 9 9385cc is very comfortable, regardless of whether you use it wet or dry, making it ideal for men with sensitive skin like myself. the 9250cc is the only model in the newer generations that is suitable for dry-only use and will actually work while charging. Although no change in charging time, 1 hour is not a big deal and the minimum period of all the electric shavers on the market.

The shaver comes with a high-power motor and four different cutting elements. As a result, it will catch many hairs in fewer strokes.According to Braun, a fully charged battery will allow you to use the shaver for 60 minutes. That’s 10 minutes more than the older models. It’s basically a matte grey, very similar to the Graphite color option found on the 9385cc. There are a few specific models that come in this finish (as you’ll see next). Braun discovered this model, considering skin comfort for any skin type. This is a very comfortable shaver and the most comfortable shaver ever Braun made.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop