Bad Influence: The buzzy debut memoir about growing up online

Bad Influence: The buzzy debut memoir about growing up online

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I'm A Celeb's Nella Rose is accused of FAKING Dadgate meltdown as former campmate Sam Fox accuses her of 'playing a game for airtime' PICTURED: Tiffany Haddish is handcuffed and led into a squad car during arrest for DUI in Beverly Hills after being found asleep behind the wheel Tia Mowry and ex-husband Corey Hardrict spark reconciliation rumors with cosy Thanksgiving family snaps Following the news that football pundit Jamie and his Swedish model girlfriend Frida Andersson are having a baby, I’ve been told that we can expect blue confetti at the gender reveal party

Palestine protesters defy hate speech warning with anti-Semitic banners: Thousands march on London shouting controversial 'from the river to the sea' chant amid Gaza ceasefire - as seven arrested MPs call for new law to help the one in three men over 65 living with 'hidden misery' of incontinence by... Kaia Gerber, 22, says she has a strong bond with 'cool mom' Cindy Crawford, 57, but the supermodel 'embarrasses me constantly' Her ever growing social media presence of over 130,000 are delighted with posts about her fitness journey, her comedy, her sex life, female boundaries, feminism, jewellery, politics, her book club – no topic is off limits to Oenone. Writing A vote for Nigel Farage's lot would put Starmer in No 10, warns Rishi Sunak... but he admits he's 'too busy' to watch the former UKIP leader on I'm A CelebMeghan Markle told King Charles there are TWO 'royal racists' who spoke about her son Archie's skin colour', according to explosive new book by Omid Scobie Strictly Come Dancing's Vito Coppola sends fans wild with his VERY racy comment to rumoured girlfriend Ellie Leach: 'Did he just say that live on the BBC?' Katie Price and Carl Woods 'split AGAIN' as they unfollow each other on social media... weeks after she tried on a white gown for their 'secret wedding' Strictly's Bobby Brazier and Dianne Buswell take part in yet another steamy rehearsal ahead of this week's performance

Meanwhile, Jamie – who is one of two sons – is already a father to boys, Charley and Beau, with his ex-wife, former pop star Louise Redknapp. Ed Sheeran flogs his cat hair-covered clothes including Versace two-piece, a monkey onesie and STAINED underwear for charity auction Beauty fans race to buy new ceramide-rich skincare line that's so effective fine lines virtually DISAPPEAR: 'Have noticed results after using it morning and night' As his Ministers ponder whether to intervene in sale of Telegraph to group part-funded by UAE ruling...

Broadcast

PICTURED: Danny Cipriani puts on a cosy display with Strictly's JowitaPrzystal as they hug at their first training session - days after announcing his split from wife Victoria

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop