Insta360 ONE X2 360 Degree Action Camera PRO Kit includes 64GB Micro SDHC Card + Case + Invisible Selfie Stick + Lens Cap

£199.995
FREE Shipping

Insta360 ONE X2 360 Degree Action Camera PRO Kit includes 64GB Micro SDHC Card + Case + Invisible Selfie Stick + Lens Cap

RRP: £399.99
Price: £199.995
£199.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This approach makes a lot of sense and the app does work quite well once you’ve got a hang of the workflow. Reframing is a case of simply adding keyframes as you scrub through a clip’s timeline and there’s an auto mode if you don’t want to edit by hand.

InstaPano is a brand-new photo mode for capturing beautiful panoramas. Rather than moving your camera or phone across a scene and getting poor-stitched, blurry panoramas, it’s just one tap and done. It’s also annoying that this is the only method of charging the battery, especially given the modular nature of the beast – a USB clip or caddy to charge the batteries off-camera would be useful. It’s also possible to take more control of your video editing on the computer via either Insta360's free editing studio software or via a plugin in Adobe Premiere. However, it was easier to get the shots I wanted by editing them on my phone via the app. Android devices with Exynos 9810 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9 and newer models. Personally I also carry around my Sony RX100 as a compact camera for times I need better resolution, zoom, or night shots. I have this article on regular cameras vs 360 cameras.

A relatively modest update to our favorite 360 camera

The Insta360 X3 is slightly larger than its predecessor, measuring in at 2.6 x 1.8 x 0.9 inches (66 x 46 x 23 mm) and weighing just 4 ounces (115 grams). The Insta360 X2 is smaller and lighter, measuring in at 2.4 x 1.7 x 0.9 inches (60x43x23mm) and weighing 3 ounces (85 grams). Price Comparison Key Thought: The Insta360 X3 and X2 cameras offer excellent image quality, with the X3 providing 72MP stills and a bigger sensor for superior results in any environment.

Submit a valuation request and we'll provide guide prices with no delay. Plus, we'll collect your gear from your home or work for FREE.

"+title+"

There's a bunch of other smaller upgrades on the Insta360 One X2. One is PureShot, which enhances the dynamic range of low-light photos while reducing noise and preserving detail (it goes up to ISO 3200). Another is that you can use Apple AirPods to record sound, though the Insta360 One X2 itself has a four-way microphone to record ambisonic 'surround' sound that befits 360º video. INSTA360 ONE X2 REVIEW: PERFORMANCE

Unleash the power of Al to add a dynamic twist to your videos. Transform your footage with customizable Al effects that can be applied to the whole clip or specific parts. "this feature is free for certain number of clips, and then charge per clip. Thanks to the two cameras, when not shooting 360-degree video, you can also capture MultiView footage, which shows a split screen of what’s in front of and behind the camera while you’re shooting. One of the new modes that's exclusive to the One X2 is 'Steady Cam Mode', which effectively lets you use choose one of the two lenses and use the camera as a standard action cam.

Price comparison

Shot Lab is home to tons of AI-powered editing templates that help you create viral clips in just a few taps. Discover over 25 templates, including Nose Mode, Sky Swap and Clone Trail! The camera has to be turned on to be controlled by the remote, but it will last four hours in standby mode, so it’s not rinsing the battery too much, and I only noticed about a 10% reduction in recording time with the remote connected.

After testing, phones equipped with Qualcomm SDM765 5G chips have poor hardware decoding capabilities and are not supported for use, such as OPPO Reno 3 5G.The mic adaptor allows you to plug a lavalier microphone in directly, or radio kit, and it’s here the cold shoe adaptor could be handy if you have the Rode Wireless Go

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop