Johnstone's - Wall & Ceiling Paint - White Whisper - Matt Finish - Emulsion Paint - Fantastic Coverage - Easy to Apply - Dry in 1-2 Hours - 12m2 Coverage per Litre - 2.5L

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Johnstone's - Wall & Ceiling Paint - White Whisper - Matt Finish - Emulsion Paint - Fantastic Coverage - Easy to Apply - Dry in 1-2 Hours - 12m2 Coverage per Litre - 2.5L

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. When choosing a palette to renovate our house or apartment, we often follow our own tastes and preferences. We ourselves determine which colors will make us feel comfortable. We can hate blue and adore dark blue, be against mustard and admire sunny yellow, avoid terracotta in every possible way and bow before lavender. But there are colors that you absolutely cannot do without, and one of them is, of course, white.

White Cloak Half SW2C3 by Dulux – a luminous white tone with stark warm gray undertones, a tiny bit deeper than Whisper White; Johnstone's Silk Emulsion is a high-quality paint that offers a smooth, silky finish for your walls and ceilings. Made with advanced technologies, this emulsion provides excellent coverage and a long-lasting finish that will leave your surfaces looking fresh and new for years to come. Arcade White GR-W08 by Behr– a 99.6% similar bright ivory to Whisper White; this one feels slightly lighter; Silky White PPU7-12 by Behr– a beloved white hue with soft creamy undertones, substantially brighter than its counterpart from Dulux;I’ve been searching for many years for the perfect white paint color. I love a white that doesn’t look too yellow or too blue, but one that still has some depth. Something that’s not stark, but something that still looks clearly WHITE is my favourite look. BEHR Whisper White on our living room’s trim The question then is, do you match your walls, ceiling and trim or do you try and contrast – the answer to this depends on a couple of factors.

Alabaster SW 7008 by Sherwin-Williams– one of the best white shades available, a warm white shade with yellow-cream undertones that seem somewhat warmer than at Whisper White; You may see that Dulux offers a colour paint known as ceiling white. So is this the only white you can use on ceilings? Short answer is no.It certainly does have slightly cream / beige undertones, and it’s on the warmer side of the white spectrum. However, when this paint is up on a wall in most lights it reads WHITE and not CREAM. It has a high LRV (light reflectance value), so it’s nice and bright – a great choice for smaller spaces!

White Polar Half SW1C1 by Dulux – a bright pinkish-gray white with a slightly warm pigment, ready to serve as a softer and somewhat pinkish alternative to Whisper White; Swiss Coffee OC-45 by Benjamin Moore – a renowned soft white shade with gray-biased yellow-cream undertones just slightly warmer than Whisper White; Looking for the perfect white paint color that looks fresh, clean, but not too stark? Here’s why BEHR Whisper White is my ultimate favourite white paint colour for my home. BEHR Whisper White in Our DIY Camper 2.0 (Photo by Tracey Jazmin) One of the key features of Johnstone's Silk Emulsion is its low-sheen finish, which gives your walls a subtle, elegant look without the glare of a high-shine paint. This makes it a great choice for formal living areas, bedrooms, and other spaces where you want a more sophisticated look. Here’s Simply White on the board & batten and window casings in our breakfast nook. You can certainly see the similarities, but it’s not quite as pure of a white color as I’d like. Our entry console and trim work painted Whisper White

As an interior decorator always on the lookout for the best white paints, this is one that I’d recommend for almost any sort of space. Here’s Whisper White in indoor lighting: My brother’s condo Here’s the color in natural lighting: Whisper White in our RV paired with BEHR River Mist (Photo by Tracey Jazmin) Our home’s trim is all Whisper White: Our dining room with baseboard & board & batten trim in Whisper White

Behr Whisper white would also be a good choice for home exteriors. You could use it on the trim, or use it as an exterior paint for wooden siding for a fresh & classic look. Which type of Behr paint is best? If you want to give Simply White a try, I recommend buying it in Behr Dynasty. This product is Behr’s most expensive paint, but it’s also going to give you the best durability and coverage (they advertise a one-coat hide on certain colors) when painting your interior walls. Behr Marquee is the next product down, and I’ve also had good success with this one.If you are using a fairly standard white you may opt to use a standard ceiling white, if the wall and ceiling whites are both very similar in tones, then generally it will be hard to notice the change in colour. The most perfect ivory, a lush, warm white.” That’s how colorists from Dulux describe it. Indeed, Whisper White, as the name sounds, is an airy white shade with the slightest gray-yellow hint that makes for the most opulent ivory tone. It doesn’t read too yellow and allows for a free interpretation of its elegance. Secondly, what are you going to use the room for? Is this a big space that is used all day and suits a light breezy feel or is it a place to relax at the end of the day, therefore something more cozy. How you want to use the room will influence the choice of white colour paint.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop