Delilah | Eau De Parfum 100ml | By Maison Alhambra

Delilah | Eau De Parfum 100ml | By Maison Alhambra

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is produced by Lattafa, a company based in the United Arab Emirates that specializes in perfumes and fragrances.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I alternate between my fragrances and I barely used this but it stopped spraying after I only had this for less than a month. Privee Couture Collection Velvet Desert Oud Eau de Parfum smells like a breeze through the dunes of a desert. A cashmere base with admixtures of cedar, musk and vetiver underlines the truly feminine character of the composition.The compact, lightweight design makes them ideal to keep in your handbag or to take with you when you travel.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Delilah is a fragrance that unfolds like a delicate symphony of notes, creating an enchanting and captivating olfactory experience. I thought people were lying in the reviews because I bought another arabian scent that people hyped up, but it wasnt all that! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Delilah leaves a trail of captivating beauty, evoking emotions and leaving a lasting impression with every delicate note. es una flagancia muy suave que tienes que olerla de muy cerca para sentirla huele bien como a flores y dulce pero pienso que es mas como para niñas adolescentes , puedes usarla como para rutinas de ejercicio o para trabajo quizás pero casi no se siente su aroma asi tan espectacular no! DELILAH POUR FEMME By Maison Alhambra is a floral musky fragrance of high quality ingredients truly made for a stylish women. Parfum Fragrance, Water Aqua, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Coumarin. DELILAH Exclusif has a bolder opening than its predecessor, which is continued in the heart as the rose note is intensified by incense.

If you loved DELILAH Eau de Parfum but you want a deeper, more mysterious version that replaces woody tones with more unique oriental facets, this is the fragrance for you. The heart of the composition is filled with a sweet, fragrant and feminine scent of roses, surrounded by fresh accords of delicate lilies of the valley forest and brilliant peonies. Its carefully composed notes come together to create a scent that is both enchanting and sophisticated. Sultan Al Arab - luxurious oriental perfume for women and men, created by the Arab brand of niche fragrances Khalis. Our selection is thoughtfully designed to fulfill your desire for luxurious scents without compromising your budget.Wrap yourself in exotic allure with Chopard Casmir: A tropical blend of sultry amber, vanilla, and a tantalizing mix of peach, coconut, mango, and sandalwood. A cashmere base with added cedar, musk and vetiver underlines the truly feminine character of the composition.

The sweet and exotic aroma of lychee intertwines with the tangy freshness of rhubarb, while bergamot lends a citrusy brightness.The composition of Privee Couture Collection Roses Vanille is brilliant in its simplicity and concurre.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop