Tiger GST35 Guitar Footstool, Height Adjustable Folding Footrest for Classical, Acoustic Electric Guitar - Black

£5.245
FREE Shipping

Tiger GST35 Guitar Footstool, Height Adjustable Folding Footrest for Classical, Acoustic Electric Guitar - Black

RRP: £10.49
Price: £5.245
£5.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Previous to writing this article I was only vaguely aware of guitar footrests and didn’t think much about it. As I’ve recently decided to practice the guitar more I wanted to improve my ergonomic position in playing the guitar and decided to do some research. For electric guitar players, I believe it’s a good tool to have in your arsenal and most of them are pretty inexpensive so I would still recommend getting one. I also think it’s a great thing to have some sort of attention on how your body feels while playing. The YIFAN Guitar Cushion is a pretty solid choice as an alternative for a footrest. Made out of a sponge covered in PU leather, the YIFAN Cushion is very comfortable and is a great fit for all people.

My suggestion is to buy something like a de Oro support and use it from the start of your playing. It is more adaptable than a footstool, works with different height people and chairs and will let you play from an ergonomically better position. It’s also cheap.How long do you play for? Maybe you need a padded seat. Do you need to transport it for gigs? I’d also consider going with a stool that also has an integrated guitar stand.

Overall a very sturdy stool with tactile adjustments. Great for anyone looking for a long-term product.Though not all guitarists need a footstool, it’s a relatively affordable guitar accessory, and it’s not a bad idea to keep one around for when you need it. Top Guitar Foot Stools, Final Thoughts I’ll start by saying that if you are a classical guitar player, a footstool is a very useful device and it is a necessary tool for you to develop the right technique. Well I don't get the arm ache doing the D01 lessons but then I'm not fretting when doing those (yet). Practice with a substitute for a few hours and see if you can feel a difference–that should give you enough information to know if a particular ergo device will help you or not. Why Use a Guitar Footrest?

Speaking of bicycles, the tower saddle itself is pretty much a bicycle seat that enables plenty of leg movement in either direction. Most if not all footstools are adjustable to varying degrees. Some are fully adjustable, meaning you can use them at a height of your choosing. Others have four or six (or another number) of preset height settings you can choose from. A footstool is a must-have for most classical players, and other guitarists like to have them around for when they’re practicing sitting down as well.This footstool comes with a non-slip rubber surface, metal frame, non-slip rubber end caps, and has six positions for height adjustment. This durable stool is also foldable.

I spend my spare time exercising and hanging out with my wife and crazy dog (I guess that went the right way…). Hide The Rambling▲ Sadly, it has the fewest options for height adjustments of any of these footrests. Its lowest setting is 4.5 inches with a maximum height of 6.5 inches.Users do seem a little split on this one, however, and many said they had issues with the rubber pad slipping. Well, according to my chiropractor anyway. But it makes sense. It’s plush and looks like it can handle some rather large legs for hours at a time. Even if you buy one that’s suited for your height, you might want to try having your leg at different positions. So, I suggest choosing a footstool with a height that can be changed. Another minor inconvenience is that the footrest is causing your core muscles to flex in a different way which may interrupt your singing. I think this is probably very negligible but I found one guitarist who felt that the footrest was making a difference in their singing. Looking Cool With a Footrest

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop