Fitwaffle’s Baking It Easy: All my best 3-ingredient recipes and most-loved cakes and desserts. THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£11
FREE Shipping

Fitwaffle’s Baking It Easy: All my best 3-ingredient recipes and most-loved cakes and desserts. THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Baked In One is a celebration of the vast array of delicious treats you can create in just one trusty 20cm tin. I initially thought I don't it wrong as my result after the allotted time didn't look anything like the description in the book but once it had cooled down it was amazing. Discover 100 fresh and vibrant recipes covering everything from a show-stopping Speculoos Ice Cream to a quick cinnamon roll made in a mug! With lots of recipes using less than 5 ingredients, such as Chocolate Chip Cookie Magic Bars and Speculoos Cheesecake, as well as show-stopping creations to wow your friends and family, including Unicorn Fudge and epic Chocolate-Stuffed Brookies.

Eloise Head, known online as Fitwaffle, has amassed a following of more than 13 million across her social media platforms with her fun, simple and indulgent bakes. Fitwaffle, the star baker with over 10 million followers, brings you 100 easy desserts that can be made using only one tin! Finally, you'll find a chapter of my most popular special occasion bakes that need a few more ingredients but are totally worth it! Biography: Eloise Head, known online as Fitwaffle, has amassed a following of more than 13 million across her social media platforms with her fun, simple and indulgent bakes.

Find fifty 3-ingredient recipes, including my crowd-pleasing Cookies and Cream Cake and delicious Chocolate Caramel Fudge, plus all of your favourite 4- and 5-ingredient recipes including Speculoos Ice Cream and a cinnamon roll made in a mug! but to be honest you wouldn't be baking 99% of the recipes in the book if you were on a diet anyway!

A mix of brand new and exclusive recipes and all-time favourites requested by her followers, these are simple bakes to delight and inspire with plenty of twists on time-honoured flavour combinations and enough speculoos-based recipes to satisfy even the most committed of fans. In Baked in One, Eloise brings us one hundred new easy bakes all designed to be made in the same 20cm square tin.It also does a great job at explaining methods and measurements in the beginning so that you are familiar with some of the more complex processes. Find a mouth-watering mix of brand new and exclusive recipes and all-time favourites requested by her followers. Now, it's never gonna be a straight answer because it's always going to depend on what mood I'm in at the time. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Also did the Chocolate Malt Ball Rocky Road which again was a 4-ingredient recipe but then a bit of time in the fridge. If you love soft and chewy cookies and you also love Nutella, this is a match made in heaven right here! A personal trainer turned food influencer, turned baker, Eloise's recipes inspire, spread joy, and bring people together through the love of delicious food. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It has great simple recipes progressing to more complex ones as you become more adept at using certain methods and ingredients.From five-ingredient bakes to special occasion creations for impressing friends and family, there’s a bake for all eventualities, including some extra special seasonal bakes for Easter, Christmas and more. Chocolate Fudge Loaf Cake A super rich, moist and indulgent chocolate cake with thick, fudgy chocolate icing. re sure to have stashed away in your cupboard, Fitwaffle has simple baking recipes for every occasion.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop