Proof (Standard Edition)

Proof (Standard Edition)

RRP: £60.59
Price: £30.295
£30.295 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Company" 칸에 작성하시면 되며, 한국내 배송정보를 배송대행지 또는 실거주자가 아닌 정보(이름, 우편번호, 주소, 전화번호 등등)를 기입하실 경우, 화물의 분실 및 추가 관세 등등 불이익이 발생할 수 있으며 해당 부분은 구매자 책임을 알려드립니다.

This new album contains the chronicles of BTS since their debut in 2013 and how they have paved the way with their own blood, sweat and tears. Whilst this is expensive, there are a lot of components to the album, with 3 cds and 4 thick books with photos, artwork and lyrics.In cases where the product does not match the indicated/advertised content or is not performed according to the contract, withdrawal of the offer is possible within three months after receiving the product.

Please note that all purchases may be subject to taxes, such as sales tax, value-added tax (VAT), and customs duties.Incidentally, I bought a Proof T-shirt and I had to laugh because I noticed a teenage gal looking at my t-shirt and I knew she recognized that it was BTS. I got into BTS earlier this year and I had only heard their English songs and a couple of their other hits. Lo único malo es que llegó un poco golpeado el producto en las esquinas, su almacenamiento no fue el adecuado, sin que esto afectara de forma importante su valor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop