M&Ms Mint Dark Chocolate Candies 272.2g Bag

M&Ms Mint Dark Chocolate Candies 272.2g Bag

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The aftertaste is a strange sweet mint pastiness that remains there like an unwelcome guest that won’t go home already. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This is followed by the confetti dropping, balloons floating and marching bands doing their rendition of the Utah Saints’ Mortal Kombat theme song, which is always terrible. What little chocolate you can taste through the strong yucky mint flavor does not taste like dark chocolate.

Turns out that packaging was very misleading because nothing could prepare me for the horror that was lurking inside.It's pretty nice tasting as mint flavour goes, but it's strong, and it certainly lessened the experience for me, although I was left feeling quite fresh. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. There’s just something about chocolate, peanuts and that crackling candy shell that is impossible not to like. These are apparently popular in other parts of the word so maybe not as weird as they may seem to us Brits.

This is mainly an excuse to post better photos, because my thoughts on the flavour are still the same! The dark chocolate tasted rich and minty, whilst the crunchy shells provided a nice contrast in texture. The idea was copied by Forrest Mars Sr who had seen how soldiers were eating the British Smarties candy during the Spanish Civil War. Milk Chocolate (sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (includes Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Natural Flavor, Gum Acacia. when I opened the tin it was like opening something from a horror film, discovering the mouldy body of an ancient alien creature or other such evil.Perhaps even slightly too overpowering for some palates who may find that the dark chocolate is almost lost between the fresh breath flavour and the crispy shell. Even if you don’t care for peppermint, you should be joyous and merry because it signals a season full of friends, family, probably some alcohol, and constant anxiety over what gifts to get all these idiots for the holidays. Svila Тrading Ltd is an experienced wholesale partner and distributor for a broad range of branded European Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Best of all, the resealable sharing size bags of delicious mint candies make it easy to take the fun on-the-go and to keep them fresh.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop