Thinkfun 44001014 Laser Maze Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Thinkfun 44001014 Laser Maze Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. A typical Laser Maze session would start with me doing the only thing I could do in a puzzle room, and moving from there.

This award-winning maze game is designed for solo play, but it's so much fun, everyone in the family will want a turn!

A hallway laser maze is easy to set up and will keep kids busy as they jump, crawl, and climb they way back and forth. Your goal is to use these pieces to guide the beam around the board until it hits one or more targets. There are fifteen challenges each for beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert difficulty levels. Your goal is to arrange a series of tokens to reflect and split a laser beam and hit all of the targets. I could do that, or I could praise Laser Maze for what it is: a box-pushing, lens-moving, laser-blocking, button-pressing, think-fest.

Broken laser beams hurt scores; with four mission levels, Ninja play tests agility and brings players back over and over. The card (left side of image below) outlines the location, but not the orientation, of six tokens (one yellow checkpoint and five purple target/mirrors). This is going to sound like an oxymoron, but the thought Laser Maze is the same thing we’ve seen before isn’t quite right, it manages to carve itself an identity of its own.Normally, this space here would be used for a general introduction, with my experience with puzzle video games at the forefront.

Years ago I saw this idea on Brassy Apple and I’ve always wanted to give it a try, so last week we did.Alternatively, if you want to feel more like spies then you could mix it up by taking part in the dark using head torches. Includes 1 x game grid, 60 x challenge cards from beginner to expert, 11 x game tokens, 1 x laser, 2 x beam-splitters, 1 x mirror, 1 x cell blocker, 5 x targets/mirrors, 1 checkpoint and instructions.

For this purpose, we transfer to our partners your data which is necessary for the use of our offers. Immerse yourself in the satisfying sounds, retro atmosphere, and challenging puzzles of Circuit: Laser Maze. They should also be ready to explain what core muscle groups are working in each movement and why it’s important to cool-down. There’s no rush to complete the course, so everyone should take extra care not to touch any of the strings.Using agility, quick thinking, and speed, players navigate their way through a field of laser beams to engage mission objectives.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop