Fun Factory STRONIC G - 4108865 - Silicone Pulsator for Women, Thrusting Vibrator, 1 pcs., Violet

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fun Factory STRONIC G - 4108865 - Silicone Pulsator for Women, Thrusting Vibrator, 1 pcs., Violet

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Colour-wise, the Stronic Real doesn’t come in enough realistic colours to appease me. Asides from this Vanilla shade (which looks exactly like a crayola peach tone pencil), you have Violet (Purple) or Rose (Pink). I think it would have made more sense for Stronic to offer medium tan and a dark brown tones instead, but I appreciate the effort. Baby steps into the realism world, I guess. Still, to my readers that want a realistic pulsator with a darker skin tone, I’m sorry. Hopefully that will be offered by Fun Factory sometime soon in the future. The largest difference in sensation definitely comes from the head. The Stronic G definitely knows how to find the G-spot because that hook-shape means the G-spot can’t hide. We’ve known for ages that the G-spot enjoys a curved shape (whether it be a curved finger in the come-here motion) or a sex toy. The Stronic Real still gives some oomph with that coronal ridge, but it’s not quite the same. So do I think one is better than the other? Nope, unfortunately not. I like both of them, and which one I choose depends on what kind of mood I am. For starters, I love the Stronic Pulsator line because of the freedom it offers. It allows for lazy sex; it allows for thrusting among those who have mobility issues. It’s just simply fun. Always apply an ample amount of water-based lube on the shaft, and don’t hesitate to reapply as necessary.

Only use water-based lubes (NOT silicone-based, oils, or lotions) to avoid permanent damage. Fun Factory will void your 2-year warranty when this happens. Likewise, for those of us with larger body’s who may have a larger body, going hands-free would be quite useful. Pink, Blue, Purple Options These steady yet insistent sensations are perfect for targetting most folks’ G-spot, A-spot, or P-spot. So, yes to Stronic G for pinpoint G-spot stim! The narrower shaft may not give that fullness that size royals prefer. But it’s the perfect size to really feel the toy moving in and out of you. The Stronic G is an average-sized toy. It measures 8.19″ from head to base, with an insertable length of 5.75″. Plus a diameter of 1.65″ at its widest part (that’s the head) and the rest of the shaft around 1.34″.

CONS

I’ll start with the shape. Using curved over straight dildos is ALWAYS my way to go when I need to hit my G-spot for vaginal Os. And Stronic G’s hook-like, somewhat upturned head does a great job at it. SOUNDS GREAT, BUT AFTER I USE THIS SMALL THRUSTING VIBRATOR, WILL I EVER WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A PARTNER AGAIN? Have sex whenever you want, however you want it, for as long as you want it. The STRONIC REAL gives you the realistic shape and thrusting motion you crave, plus incredible stamina (up to two hours on a single charge!) and a variety of speeds and pulsation patterns to choose from.

Option #3: Let the Stronic do its thing, jiggle-pulsing away; as I use a clit vibrator. Great but mild stimulation! Absolutely get a good clitoral toy that’s not too large: a small wand, a bullet vibrator, even a Melt if it’s strong you seek. Recap & Rating That means your roommates won’t hear any pulsating sounds behind a closed door or by the next room. The vaginal introitus is one of the most nerve-filled regions of the vagina, with many people reporting that the initial 1 to 3 inches is the area where they have most feeling. Of course it’s not wrong to enjoy deeper stimulation, but this toy is suited for most people, who don’t have long vaginas. Realistic is just one of the things a vibrator could be – you can add on so much more different features on top of that. Think about what type of stimulation you’re looking for. Javay Frye-Nekrasova, MEd, is a certified sex educator for Lovehoney, currently working on a PhD in Human Sexuality and a PhD in Media Psychology.If however you enjoy targeted and focused G-spot stimulation in an unrealistic design, then opt for the Stronic G. Fun Factory Stronic Real Review – Overall The main function of any vibrator is to VIBRATE. Realistic vibrators have different intensity levels of vibration, as well as different patterns. Experiment with them to discover what you like best. Another factor that may appeal to some is that the Stronic G is smaller than the Eins. The diameter is a little easier to handle and the toy weighs less than previous Stronic toys yet, it’s just as powerful. One of my favorite options is the Turbo Boost – it gets you to the highest setting right away, and it’s ideal for when you’re on edge and need some extra power to finish. Nope, it’s not your imagination. I’m actually writing a new review. I didn’t know if I would ever be inspired enough to come out of retirement but then… there it was – the sex toy that might end my hiatus.

Also for anyone who does want vaginal penetration that’s lightweight and easy, not too forceful. As a corollary: DON’T Buy a Stronic Petite If: Buyer’s remorse? Nah. I’m glad I went with my gut because the Stronic G is a dirt and lint magnet. It’s easier to see if my cat’s hair is all over my pink-colored pulsator. You can wash it with water and mild soap or use a sex toy cleaner before and after every use, including first-time use. Even at faster speeds, the Fun Factory Stronic Real is superbly quiet (9/10). It can’t be heard through walls or a closed door! See what works for you. You can even do both. For me, the former (plus some reinforcements) always gets the job done.Quite frankly, I am rarely disappointed by Fun Factory’s toys. For instance, the Bouncer was a fun little something different; the B-Balls were… interesting; the Volta is new one of my favorite clitoral sex toys. Fun Factory just comes out with some of the most unique toys I’ve come across. Here’s Why I Was so happy with the Stronic Real Pulsator When you slide the sleeve, you’ll find a luxurious gold box. Inside this box, there’s the Stronic G in the flesh, along with small instruction manuals and a red magnetic USB charging cable. Where the Stronic Real has a sharpish stylized coronal ridge and a neat, tapered head, the Stronic G has a soft, bulbous hooked head to target the G-spot. At 5.5″ insertable length, the Stronic Real is slightly shorter than the Stronic G, and its coronal ridge gives it a wider girth (strictly speaking — Overall I didn’t notice much of a difference in terms of girth). The first time I tested this toy, I paired it with my trusty L2 on my clit while this toy jostled my G-spot around in the most wonderful way. I had 3 blended orgasms in under 5 minutes.

stars). This is my first Fun Factory toy. It's well-made, unique, and can give me a good time. I just have to be in a very specific, extra patient, ultra-turned-on mood for it. Like, humping the floor like a wild animal levels of turned on.

Pulsator for deep massage

The Petite is for everyone who doesn’t need it deep & who wants to avoid their cervix getting messed with 😐—which some of us find a mix of painful and annoying. Even if Stronic pulsators are labeled (and first to hit the market) as “self-thrusting toys,” they don’t really thrust deep like the real penis in vagina/anus sex.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop