BISSELL Homecare, BISSELL PowerClean | Powerful Carpet Cleaner With Compact And Lightweight Design | Convenient Two-Tank System | 2889E, Titanium & Mambo Red

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BISSELL Homecare, BISSELL PowerClean | Powerful Carpet Cleaner With Compact And Lightweight Design | Convenient Two-Tank System | 2889E, Titanium & Mambo Red

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can’t easily remove the brush roll from the cleaner, which is a shame, since it can become dirty and clogged with hair. Whilst I waited for the living room carpet to dry, I moved on to the hall. Again, this had several old stains on both the carpet and the matching hallway rug. I had used all of the included bottle of formula on the living room, but fortunately I had a large bottle of the same formula, in the cupboard, for use with our current carpet cleaner. In terms of both price and performance, the Bissell PowerClean 2X is excellent; but it could be a little easier to clean up at the end. Design and Features Following cleaning your carpets, you will need to empty both water tanks. Both are easily removed and very simple to clean. For the dirty water tank, you unscrew the bottom ring, lift out the float and rinse it all under the tap. Busy families with smaller homes, who want a more regular deep clean and have limited storage space. WHAT IS THE BISSELL POWERCLEAN 2889E SERIES LIKE TO USE?

The Bissell PowerClean 2X looks much like other carpet cleaners. At its base is a fixed floor head with a rotating brush, whose stiff bristles are designed to agitate dirt from the carpets. The front nozzle also lifts off, so you can rinse this under the tap too, then leave all parts to air dry. Using the Bissell PowerClean 2X is easy. The 4.7-litre tank on top holds a mixture of water and detergent. There are marks on the side of the tank for Express Clean and Deep Clean options, and both have water-fill and detergent lines, so you’ll always get the correct mix. Of course carpets get dirty – there’s no avoiding that. But giving them a proper clean when they do inevitably get grubby needn’t be stressful. The Bissell PowerClean Carpet Cleaner makes it easy to give your carpets the deep clean they sometimes need, eliminating the dirt and grime that many other vacuum cleaners can’t seem to disturb.The instructions give a helpful guide on how to clean and replace all the removeable fixtures of the machine. They also show how to replace the motor belt if that snaps. There is additional advice on the effective use of the carpet washer in the safety booklet, including how best to store the machine and warning not to clean the tanks in the dishwasher. HANDY FEATURES Most reviewers rating four and five stars have commented on how easy it is to set up, how lightweight it is and how fresh and clean it leaves carpets after just one wash. Others comment on how easy it is to clean the machine after use and that it’s great value for money, all of which I would thoroughly agree with. PRC Direct Ltd acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. One thing you will need to bear in mind, however, is drying time. The suction process lifted much of the excess water out of the carpet but it remained quite damp and took a few hours to dry out.

Don’t let the sleek and lightweight design of the BISSELL PowerClean fool you, this machine is tough on messes that happen on carpet or area rugs. BISSELL’s lightest upright carpet cleaner at 5.6kg is perfect for smaller households who want a more regular deep clean. The compact design means limited storage is no longer a problem. Carpet cleaners provide a deep clean to refresh your carpet and neutralise any lingering odours. Using even the most powerful traditional vacuum cleaner isn't going to remove all the hidden dirt and dust that lives deep within your carpets and rugs to leave them looking and smelling clean. Because carpet cleaners use warm water and brushes to get deep into the fibres of the carpet, they are able to scrub out even the most stubborn dirt sand odours. You 'll be amazed at how dirty the water gets, even on the cleanest looking of carpets.Two–Tank System– Keeps clean and dirty water separated for superb cleaning results, and they are easy to empty and refill using the red carry handles. Buy It Direct Ltd is a limited company registered in England. Registered number 04171412. Registered office: Unit A Trident Business Park, Leeds Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 1UA. Row Motorised Deep Reach PowerBrush. Give your carpets a deep clean, washing away the dirt and grime that a vacuum can’t reach with BISSELL’s PowerClean.

Four hours later, we returned and were hit instantly with the smell of freshness as we opened the front door. I was impressed with the hallway carpet and it felt fluffier under foot. The appearance of the rug although better, still had two stains on it. In the lounge, the carpet was also looking and smelling clean and fresh. However, like the rug, the coffee stains hadn’t completely come out and to my annoyance, where I had left the cleaner upright for five minutes while I vacuumed the hall, (not heeding my own advice), there was a dirty mark where it had stood. Overall though, for a job that took just half an hour, I was pleased with the results. Those who rate the carpet washer three stars or less have done so because they feel it’s difficult to get into the corners, it leaves clumps of carpet fibres and doesn’t easily lift old stains. HOW DOES IT RATE AGAINST OTHER BISSELL CLEANERS? Simply remove the carpet brush roll and nozzle, empty the dirty water tank and rinse both thoroughly for easy maintenance of your cleaner. My current carpet cleaner is the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro. It’s a lot heavier and bulkier than the Bissell Powerclean 2889E Series, weighing 8kg and takes up a lot more room in our storage. It also leaves a lot more clumps of carpet fibres when cleaning, but that might be because of how much more powerful and effective it is.There are some areas of the machine that are hard to clean, such as some inlets on the bottom of the machine. These were full of a mix of sand, carpet fibres and cat hair and the only way I could clean them properly was by scraping it out using a butter knife. My other Bissell carpet cleaner comes with a handy tool which you can slide into hard-to-reach places for machine maintenance. It would be great if this machine had one included too.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop