MEGA Construx Game of Thrones Castle Black

MEGA Construx Game of Thrones Castle Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Battle of Winterfell Mega Construx Game of Thrones Battle of Winterfell Construction Set with character figures, Building Toys for Collectors Die Bauanleitung ist übersichtlich und leicht zu verstehen. Die Bauabschnittsaufteilung der Tüten ist manchmal etwas merkwürdig, aber da bin ich wohl von Lego verwöhnt. 😉 Sehr positiv fallen auch hier wieder die Kugelgelenke auf. Diese werden mit einer zusätzlichen Gumminoppe unterstützt, was sie besser in Position hält.

The instructions are OK, but the bag system is confusing and doesn't really work. As you move along from one step to another the pieces in each bag should all be used before opening another bag, but they aren't. There are pieces from the first two bags still not used and I've opened six bags. It's very weird, and it makes it hard to know if you may have accidentally skipped a step, which let's face it does happen once in awhile. It's also hard to know if a piece is missing. I was missing a piece and had to open two more bags to find another piece like the one I needed, but since I have't finished building the dragon yet, I don't know if there is actually a piece missing, or if it was just in a different bag than the step I was working on. The dragon belt thing that goes around Danerys is missing. I'm not sure if it's in one of the remaining bags, but I would think it would've been in the bag with the parts that make up the minifig. Der Punkt ist mir persönlich jedoch egal, da ich mir original Lego-Figuren entsprechend gestallte und die Mega Construx-Figuren somit nicht zum Einsatz kommen. Die Flügel sind aus seidigen Stoff und sehr schön gestaltet und verarbeitet. Durch verschiedene kleine Kugelgelenke lassen sich die Flügel auch in die verschiedensten Stellungen bringen.

Hi!

Ideal for ages 16 and up, this set is designed for collectors, experienced builders and fans, offering an authentically faithful building experience The cast of characters in “Game of Thrones” is massive. There are 52 main characters alone, plus hundreds with recurring roles and one-off scenes. Of the main cast, there are a notable few who have made their way into the Mega Construx collection. Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow are two of the show’s core cast that have found themselves in toy form. Eddard Stark, also known as Ned Stark, is also a Mega figure, along with Tyrion Lannister. Dragons This is my first Mega Construx build. I have 15 different Lego dragons, a Lego dragon ship, and numerous other Lego sets of various things, and I've built some very large, complex sets. I'm an AFOL and never got into Lego until a couple years ago after watching the Lego movie. I'm talking about Lego because I'm going to compare this build to all the Lego builds I've done.

Kaufen! Lohnt sich auch für nicht Game of Thrones Fans. Der Aufbau hat Spass gemacht und das Endergebnis ist Bombe! Ansonsten ist er von der Handhabung und Beweglichkeit und somit Positionierbarkeit genauso super, wie Viserion. Beim Aufbau hat mir sehr gefallen, dass der Drache nach und nach wirklich Gestalt annimmt. Man baut wie ein Irrer und zwischendurch werden immer wieder Baustufen miteinander kombiniert und man bekommt nach und nach ein Gefühl dafür wie das fertige Modell dann aussieht. Nach der ersten Bauanleitung, also ca. 50% standen hier Kopf, Rumpf und Hinterbeine und ich dachte "Wow, das Teil ist größer als ich es mir vorgestellt habe." Wenn der zweite Teil dann fertig ist muss man sich langsam Gedanken machen, wo man das Riesenvieh hinstellen will. Auf dem Karton steht was von 86,5 cm, während in der Produktbeschreibung 60 cm stehen...also das Ding hat wirklich mit Flügeln eine Breite von einem Meter fast und passt leider so nicht in den Schrank. Dafür musste ich die Flügel einklappen. Von der Qualität her ist er genauso gut. Die Größe ist natürlich noch idealer und auch die Gestaltung finde ich etwas besser. Besonders die stachelige Brust des Drachen ist da sehr gelungen. Game of Thrones” fandom cannot be understated. Its popularity spans countless countries around the world and includes millions of viewers. The show aired on HBO from 2011 until 2019 and included a total of 73 episodes which averaged over 40 million viewers each week. The story followed seven kingdoms in the fictional world of Westeros as they vied for control of territory.Winterfell Castle building set with authentically detailed interior, including study, planning rooms, dungeon and interactive crypt with a secret compartment, as it appears in HBO®'s record-setting TV series, Game of Thrones® In addition to the ships and battle scenes, there are also a few set pieces that can help bring to life your display shelf. There’s an Iron Throne set that includes over 200 pieces of the infamous royal seat covered in swords. Each of the 15 swords can be removed from the throne and used by any of the four figures that come with the set. In the capital of the 7 Kingdoms you’ll find the Red Keep, an enormous red castle that houses the Iron Throne. This 5-inch by 5-inch figure is highly detailed; however, it will not physically hold the Iron Throne set. How much you can expect to spend on a Mega Construx Game of Thrones toy Includes Ghost the direwolf, deployable dragonglass fence and fun Easter egg accessories that will delight the most passionate Game of Thornes fans The end result of this set is very satisfactory, as Drogon looks faithful to his actual on-screen incarnation despite many times buildable figures by Lego and Mega Bloks are far more abstract than he characters they portray; this one looks close enough that it doesn't have that "abstract" vibe to it. Drogon is also big....very big if you spread his wings out and pose him as if he were flying. I really enjoy the wing build on him, especially with the utilization of cloth vs. rubber-plastic, like the small buildable baby dragon version of Drogon by the same company. The paint job on the head is not as clean as I would have liked, but it is bearable and not exactly a con.

Seinen Vorgänger "Drogon" hatte ich mir damals auch schon bestellt und war begeistert. Somit musste Viserion nun also auch her. Along the way, the characters saw endless wars, countless betrayals and plenty of dragons. All of these themes can be seen in the toy collection released by popular manufacturer Mega Construx. Overall, the best “Game of Thrones” toy is the Mega Construx Drogon Building Set that features the infamous Drogon breathing deadly fire. What to know before you buy a Mega Construx Game of Thrones toy Characters Die Gesamtgestaltung ist gut umgesetzt, jedoch nicht ganz so gut, wie es noch bei Drogon der Fall war. Die farbliche Gestaltung ist passend und es sind auch noch genügend Kleinteile als Ersatz übrig, um noch selbst kreativ zu werden und hier und da noch das ein oder andere Teil anzubringen, falls man dies möchte.

Mega Construx Game of Thrones toy FAQ

Die Figur (hier: Daenerys) ist von der Aufmachung her genauso wie Jon Snow. Heißt, Figur ansich okay, Gesichtsgestaltung hat einigen Spielraum nach oben. Having said all that, what I've done so far does look amazing. The fabric for the wings is beautiful, much better than any Lego dragon I've built. I just wish the pieces would snap together more easily so I could enjoy building the dragon. Authentically designed Jon Snow micro action figure with 12 points of articulation and sword accessory that can be mounted on Viserion Die Steinequalität (zu 100% kompatibel mit Lego) ist gut. Das die Steine marmoriert sind, passt natürlich gut zu einem Drachen. Für den Aufbau habe ich zwei Abende gebraucht, an denen ich jeweils ca. 4 Stunden gebaut habe. Wie vorhin schon erwähnt bin ich aber ein gemütlicher Bauer, habe nebenbei mit meinem dreijährigen Sohn gequatscht, der halt begeistert zuschaute, wie das Ding langsam Gestalt annimmt, ein erfahrener Bauer sollte dies deutlich schneller hinbekommen. Ich brauche halt auch viel Zeit um die richtigen Teile aus dem Teilehaufen zu fischen.

Any “Game of Thrones” fan knows how important battles were to their stories; not to mention, they were just flat out enthralling to watch on screen. Fortunately for hardcore fans of the show, Mega Construx released two different scenes from the Battle of Winterfell that can be combined to create an epic battle display. There’s also the White Walker battle featuring Jon Snow and the Night King. These sets can include several characters, castle walls, ladders, horses and weapons. Ships Many of the battles and famous scenes from the show took place on massive sea ships. The Targaryen Warship, for example, is a part of the Mega Construx Game of Thrones Collection and comes in an impressive 723-piece set. The ship features movable sails and a lot of detail through the ship's exterior. This large piece is perfect for your display shelf due to its 18-inch length. As a bonus, this set comes with four character figures, including Daenerys Targaryen. Set scenes Includes 6 authentically detailed micro action figures with 12 points of articulation, Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark and 3 White Walkers, each with a custom weapon accessory This is a huge set when completed and I'm really impressed with Mega's attention to detail. I also like that they incorporate cloth materials into their sets (Drogon's wings.) This is NOT an easy build by any means. Definitely for an experienced builder. But if you're patient and follow the instructions very carefully, you'll be rewarded with a truly awesome piece for your collection. Tons of articulation in Drogon's wings, legs, and tail make this easy to move in all kinds of different poses. Zusammenfassend gebe ich vier Sterne. Einen Stern Abzug, da an der Größe und somit Teilezahl gespart wurde, jedoch nicht am Preis. Und da die Gestaltung, im Gegensatz zu Drogon, noch etwas hätte besser sein können.

Instruction Sheets

Large, icy blue Viserion building set, with highly articulated legs, tail, custom head piece and extendable fabric wings, as he appears in HBO®'s record-setting TV series, Game of Thrones®

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop