Dear Mum, From You To Me: Guided Memory Journal To Capture Your Mother’s Amazing Stories (Sketch Collection)

£8
FREE Shipping

Dear Mum, From You To Me: Guided Memory Journal To Capture Your Mother’s Amazing Stories (Sketch Collection)

RRP: £16.00
Price: £8
£8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Today is the day to celebrate someone so important in my life. My life would not be complete without you by my side. You have been with me through all the good and the bad times. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that you do. Wishing you a very happy birthday dear mom. I hold my tears because I know that you are watching me from heaven and don’t want me to cry. But I miss you so much, mom. You are the perfect role model for an amazing mother. The way you handle family matters and keep us all united is unthinkable. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Mum. Thanks for giving me wings to fly. Thanks for being you. Thanks for all the kindness and support. Your love will see me through. Without a mom, a girl can’t be raised properly. A daughter’s greatest treasure is her mother. You are my greatest asset mom. I love you. Being a motherless daughter is so hard in this cruel world. No one care as you did. Missing you so much, mom. You have guided me on the path to becoming an adult. When I look into your eyes, I always see unconditional love and support. For you, I am the best. I love you, mom.

Birthday Wishes For Mom From Daughter

Mom, I love you so much. You’ve made me a strong woman from the inside and built my confidence. Love and thanks! As you celebrate another year of your life, may all your dreams come true! May Lord be kind enough to bless you with everything. Because you deserve the best, Mom.

You were not only my mother but also my best friend. You had always supported me, no matter what. I miss you every day, mom. Dear Mum, on your birthday I’d like to let you know that you are a queen. And as your prince, I love you more than all the water in the seven seas.Dear Mother, Your memories are engraved in my heart forever. I will always remember you. I love you.

Your support and blessings are so precious to me and I am grateful to you for your sacrifices which are countless. Warm and best wishes for the great lady!Mommy, I’m really thankful to you as you have stood beside me all the time. When a girl has a strong mother like you then nothing can stop her. I love you mom and thanks for being my strength.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop