NYX Professional Makeup Barbie Flip Phone Mirror

NYX Professional Makeup Barbie Flip Phone Mirror

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. These long-wearing pigmented matte liquid lipsticks are available in the shades Perfect Day Pink and DreamHouse Pink!Consisting of two frankly adorable mini eyeshadow palettes, one mini cheek palette, two matte lip creams, one pair of ombre falsies, one butter lip gloss and a flip phone mirror, there’s really no excuse not to be living your best Margot Robbie (or Ryan Gosling) life. Her mission is to bring you super honest reviews on makeup, skincare, fragrance and all things beauty. net is a not-for-profit passion project by members of the toy collector community with the purpose of archival.

If you’re that person feel free to reach out and leave a comment or follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin‘. The nyx Barbie flip phone was not sold in my country so I couldn't get my hands on it but I really want to get my hand on it. The collection is available exclusively at Superdrug and features eyeshadow palettes, false lashes, two brightly-hued liquid lipsticks, a lip gloss in a 'Barbie Land' pink shade, and a mirror compact that's shaped like a flip phone. True story, my dad had a flip phone till about three years ago when we finally convinced him he needed to retire the damn thing and get an iPhone. Two credit card sized eyeshadow palettes with a mini Lip Butter charm with six shades each inspired by Barbie and Ken!The world is currently Barbie-obsessed, with the colourful Barbiecore trend taking over the internet and fashion world. The NYX Cosmetics x Barbie Makeup Collection will be available for a limited time to celebrate the launch of the Barbie Movie this Summer. We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and improve our understanding of you.

Skip the misleading ads, paid bloggers, sponsored Instagrammers, and enjoy some real information from other redditors.Barbie Butter Gloss - it's always a Barbie Party with this glossy new shade of our OG fan fav 💋 Barbie Smooth Whip - find your dream color with 2 new smooooth shades inspired by Barbie Land 🤳 Barbie Flip Phone Mirror - warning! Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Isabella is just an average everyday geeky girl who doesn’t blend her eyeshadow correctly, wears too much blush, and hopes she never finds her holy grail products because she likes the thrill of the chase so much. For me, the only downer of the entire range is the On The Go Cheek Palette, which comes with two blushers and a highlighter.

Yes, I should probably give it to my 3-year-old niece, but no I definitely won’t, because nothing and I repeat nothing will make me happier than whipping this out of my handbag for a mid-lunchbreak lipstick check. Please note that these images are the intellectual property of those who posted them and they are not for free use unless stated in the post description!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop