Synology 2-Bay NAS DS223 (Diskless)

Synology 2-Bay NAS DS223 (Diskless)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nélkülözhetetlen sütik Ezek elengedhetetlenek a weboldal és funkcióinak működéséhez, amelyek használatáról Ön dönt. Nélkülük nem működne a weboldalunk, például nem tudna bejelentkezni saját fiókjába, vagy bevásárlói listákat létrehozni.

Update (28/09/22 UK) – The CPU that will be featured in the Synology DS223j, DS123 and DS223 will be the Realtek RTD1619. The articles have been updated. The release date is looking like Q1 (Jan-March) 2023. In terms of Memory, this will be easier to ponder. The Synology DS223+ will certainly arrive with DDR4 memory, but depending on the CPU from the options speculated above, will be 2GB by default and upgradable to either 10GB, 16GB or 32GB – though likely Synology will consider the default memory being attached to the controller board as we saw previously in the DS220+, DS720+ and DS920+. If an AMD Embedded processor is selected, that means that ECC (Error Correcting Code or Error Code Correction) memory will be selected, as Synology have been remarkably hot on including this in a number of their recent releases. Features like expansions with a DX517 or the inclusion of M.2 NVMe Bays have rarely appeared or been fully supported on the DS2xx+ scale solution of their portfolio and are likely to be absent again in this 2023 2-Bay.Btrfs ซึ่งใช้หลายเทคโนโลยีในการปกป้องไม่ให้ข้อมูลเสียหาย และให้ความสะดวกสบายกับผู้ใช้ในการกู้คืนไฟล์ไปยังเวอร์ชันก่อนหน้าในกรณีที่เกิดการเปลี่ยนแปลงที่ไม่ตั้งใจหรือเป็นอันตราย Synology Surveillance Station DS223 จึงเป็นระบบการจัดการวิดีโอที่ครบครันที่จัดเก็บฟุตเทจภายในเครื่องเพื่อความเป็นส่วนตัวสูงสุด รองรับ ONVIF และกล้อง IP ที่ผ่านการตรวจสอบมากกว่า 8,300 รุ่นอย่างยืดหยุ่น จึงทำให้การปรับใช้งานเรียบง่ายและเข้ากับความต้องการของแต่ละสถานที่ได้อย่างง่ายดาย

Unfortunately, we still have very few concrete ideas on many of the details of the DS223j NAS. Alongside the DS223j, I have been informed that the Synology DS923+ Expandable and Fully Featured 4-Bay and FOUR new revisions of the Diskstation 2-Bay are in the works. The 2 Bay systems are the Synology DS723+ Expandable Premium NAS, a DS223+ mid-range fully software featured 2-Bay, a DS223 standard value series NAS and, finally, the DS223j cost-effective 2-Bay system. No details on the hardware have been provided, but these will almost certainly follow in the footsteps of previously released Diskstation 2/4-Bay Devices in this hardware tier, such as the DS420j and DS220j. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose the source of this information. This is as much information as I can share right now, other than a rather wide release window (see at the bottom of the article), that is about it. Now, I can already hear the complaints in the comments about this, but you are going to have to trust me on this one, as I trust the source and in 6 months all this will play out. Additionally, I received further information on other planned Synology hardware accessories/add-ons that I need to verify in the meantime before I publish. So, let’s discuss what we think the hardware of the DS223j and other Diskstations are likely to be. Nem személyre szabott hirdetések Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy általános termék- és szolgáltatásreklámokat jelenítsünk meg Önnek.I feel the same way about this DS223 hardware-specs; why in Heaven’s Ways you want to neuter a beginners-user due to so-so (ARM) CPU and not all the “toppings” (features) available (of DSM) when that user grows and may expect/want more but not available unless this NAS is replaced with a more powerful version? (rip-and-replace).

The chassis that the Synology DS223 NAS arrives with was first debuted in the DS218+ series and has gone on to be the go-to casing that the brand has used in the majority of their home Diskstations. With the external completely plastic, internal metal framework, a removable front panel and hotswappable drives – this is still a very appealing looking chassis and still doesn;t look dated 5 years on. Aside from that, I do not think we will see much else changed on this. The System will certainly be 1GbE and feature one or more USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports. As well as almost certainly arriving in the familiar Synology white plastic chassis of previous generations. One question people might have is HDD compatibility and I cannot see the brand being heavy-handed on this very affordable end of the portfolio, however, do not rule this out (in even a small way) if Synology reveal a more mid-range/affordable HDD series alongside their enterprise HAT5300s. When Will We See the Synology DS223j NAS Released? Next, let’s discuss how much improvement/difference we have in the DS223 against the DS218 NAS that it is seemingly refreshing for 2023. How Does the Synology DS223 compare with the DS218 NAS? It’s quite hard to show, but you can see in the image below how the rear fan, although largely covering the HDD/SSD bays, is also at the top of that smaller cavity for the main controller board, CPU, Memory and ancillary components in the DS223. The metal panel in between the board and storage acts both as a means of channelling that airflow AND as a means of heat dissipation by the looks of it.As the amount of data we each generate daily continues to grow at an unprecedented pace, the need for effective file management has never been greater," said Michael Wang, Product Manager at Synology. "The DS223 is the perfect solution for home users looking to manage their data in a smart way with a centralized, comprehensive platform that goes beyond basic storage capabilities." Private cloud for easy data organization and sharing GPU: The RTD1619B comes with a Mali-G51 GPU, while the RTD1296 comes with a Mali-T820 MP3 GPU. Both are developed by ARM, Mali-G51 is Bifrost architecture and have a performance of 1.5 Gpix/s, meanwhile, Mali-T820 is Midgard architecture and have a performance of 1.2 Gpix/s. In general, the Mali-G51 GPU has higher performance than the Mali-T820 MP3, thus the RTD1619B is better equipped to handle tasks that require graphics processing, such as video decoding and gaming.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop