Bulldog Original After Shave Balm, 100 ml, Pack of 2

Bulldog Original After Shave Balm, 100 ml, Pack of 2

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Cruelty-Free: Bulldog Skincare is a cruelty-free brand, which means they do not test their products on animals. This can be a significant factor for individuals who prioritize ethical and cruelty-free skincare options. This Bulldog skincare review will feature the brand’s best-selling skincare products, including simple yet effective moisturizers, face washes, shave balms, and tools that work with a number of skin types. I have to talk about one a product which I think is fundamental to your grooming regime, it’s something which I’ve mentioned countless times as being my number 1 product for guys, it is post shave balm, otherwise known as aftershave balm. Post shave balm softens the skin, keeps it smooth and fresh, but most of all, keeps it cool, helping eliminate any signs of razor burn or any uncomfortable feeling. If I didn’t use any cream after I’ve shaved, my face would just feel horrible, and definitely irritating.

If there’s one skincare item that guys should be using, I think post shave balm, or aftershave balm as some may call it, is that product. Not only is it essential to your shaving regime, it also acts as an overall moisturiser for your skin, keeping it fresh, clean and soft. Targeted Products: Bulldog Skincare offers a range of products that cater to various aspects of men’s skincare routines. Their lineup typically includes cleansers, moisturizers, serums, shaving products, beard care items, face masks, and specialized treatments. Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a natural astringent that can help tighten and tone the skin. It is often used in Bulldog Skincare products to help reduce excess oil and minimize the appearance of pores. Natural Ingredients: Bulldog Skincare emphasizes the use of natural ingredients in their products. This can be appealing to those who prefer skincare formulations without harsh chemicals. Over the years I’ve used quite a few different post shave balms and aftershave balms, and I’ve got a couple of favourites. In all honesty, most of them I’ve used are quite similar, but some have different qualities than others.Since everyone’s skin is different, it’s important to find the right products that work for you. With that in mind, here are a few more options to consider: You can still find this in some places, and if you can get it for a good price, it is worth getting. Dove+Men Care post hydrate is really nice on the skin, the smooth and milky cream soothes nicely, has that light clean smell and works well. If you haven’t already got this product as one of your essential shaving items, now is the time to add it. If you already do, then I hope the small list above of my favourite brands helps you out, although you’ve probably tried a few of them already. Here’s a more detailed explanation of what is post shave balm. How I Use My Post Shave Balm – My Routine

No Harsh Chemicals: Bulldog Skincare strives to exclude potentially harmful ingredients like parabens, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, and sodium laureth sulfate from their formulations. This can be appealing to those who prefer to avoid such chemicals in their skincare products. Bulldog Skincare founder, Simon Duffy had the idea to create the brand in 2005 after noticing there were no “ straightforward” skincare options for men on the market. Although he used many of the products available, there were none that he truly loved.

Verdict

Bulldog Skincare prides itself on using natural ingredients in its products. While specific formulations may vary depending on the product, here are some common ingredients you might find in Bulldog Skincare products: Skincare and grooming products can be overwhelming for us men, there’s a ton of them, and historically, we’ve not used them so much. There’s face washes, scrubs, cleansers, toners, moisturisers, day cream, night cream, masques, serums, exfoliators and a ton more which I have missed out. But the one which I think is essential, is post shave balm. They also take other strides towards becoming a more sustainable company, as all of their natural products are:

The Bulldog brand knows that all men are different, but their range of skincare alleviates common irritations that emerge on all types of skin: sensitive, dry, oily, normal, or mature.For these reasons alone, the verdict of this Bulldog skincare review is that this brand’s products are worth purchasing. But, there are many more reasons to touch upon. All the different types of products we’ve tested here have very much the same purpose in the post-shave scenario: calming and moisturising skin that has been aggravated by shaving, dealing with resulting problems such as rashes, itching, redness and burning, all described by various members of our panel.

It’s worth mentioning that some EDT and EDP also come alcohol-free, so you’d not get the benefit of using them after you shave anyway. Post Shave Balm And Aftershave/EDT Together This dedicated product is something that a more all-round skin moisturiser can’t fulfil as successfully. While moisturiser can absolutely make skin feel softer in general, the ingredients used in aftershave balms are more considered towards the vulnerable state that skin is left in after a shave. Affordable: Compared to some high-end skincare brands, Bulldog Skincare products are generally considered to be more affordable, making them accessible to a wider range of consumers.

Natural Ingredients: Bulldog Skincare prides itself on using natural ingredients in its formulations. Their products often include botanical extracts, essential oils, and other plant-based ingredients known for their beneficial properties. Post-shave aggravation can be relatively mild for a lot of guys, but things can soon become very painful and severe if you suffer from the likes of razor burn or ingrown hairs. These are issues you really want to be as prepared for as possible, particularly if you like to shave just before heading out the door and find yourself requiring some urgent relief. What does aftershave balm do? Aloe Vera: Known for its soothing and moisturizing properties, aloe vera is a common ingredient in Bulldog Skincare products. It can help hydrate the skin and reduce irritation. Nivea is a brand well known for it’s skincare products, and their post shave balm has a reputation of being good, and I can honestly say it is. It comes in a few variations, the standard which I’ve used for years, as well as the sensitive skin version.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop