Dyson DP04 HP04 TP04 Pure Cool™ Purifier Fan Glass HEPA Activated Filter

Dyson DP04 HP04 TP04 Pure Cool™ Purifier Fan Glass HEPA Activated Filter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Description VacWiz® Replacement Glass HEPA / Activated Carbon Fan 360° Air Filter for Dyson Air Purifiers. However you should never I repeat never settle for cheap inferior copies and always get originals when dealing with products like this. More information about the use of data and the various cookies can be found in our privacy statement. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

The Dyson name, model names, and any part numbers have been used for reference purposes only and are in no way associated with the original manufacturer. We take pride in our packaging to ensure your item arrives safely no matter where you are in the world.PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. I’ve breathed in a terrible about of mould which I now have on my chest affecting me away from home.

The good news is the smell has gone from the room but the bad news is that it’s affected me so bad that I wish I’d replaced my filters way before they showed as being on 0%. Please carefully read all fitting instructions in gallery images to ensure correct installation of your filter. I am not sure if these are actually made by Dyson or not (as says on box) as the outside dust filters do not have the same protective cage over the top as my originals and other replacements had.Glass HEPA filter: 9 metres of borosilicate microfibres which are pleated over 200 times to capture a large amount of harmful ultrafine particles. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop