Walker's Scalp Protector 2oz Spray

Walker's Scalp Protector 2oz Spray

RRP: £5.50
Price: £2.75
£2.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Walker Tape S3 is our highest purity solvent. This solvent is a low-residue, easy to rinse blend. It’s designed specifically for our sensitive skin users. To start, let’s explain what scalp protectors are. They are prep products that do what they say, they protect the scalp and help increase adhesive or tape hold times. Antioxidant-rich ingredients, like sunflower seed oil, are an added benefit to this scalp sunscreen, as it contains Vitamin E which can help strengthen your hair and increase shine. However, we’re just as pleased about what the formula leaves out, like hair-drying sulfates and octinoxate and oxybenzone—two potentially harmful chemicals for your health and the environment.

Tip: When using Walker Tape S3 or C-22 solvent we recommend to spray it on, let it sit for a moment, and then remove the tape. By doing this, it will ensure a smooth removal.

How can I protect my hair and scalp from sun damage?

If you are on holiday and directly in the sun, “make sure you apply a sufficient amount of sunscreen every two hours," suggests Dr Banwell. “I advise people to focus on the hair parting, which is exposed, as well as the hairline, and then continue parting the hairline to cover the scalp with the product.” Created with hair that has been coloured in mind, Wella's Invigo protection spray is all about nourishing strands that have been through it. And as anyone who's dabbled with bleach knows, it's no walk in the park for your hair.

A Scalp Protector Spray or Scalp Protector Dab On will form a protective barrier to prevent irritation from adhesives and tapes. It will also improve adhesion and lengthen duration of bonds. Our Scalp Protector works great in hot and humid weather conditions too. Which is great for customers who play sports or have oily skin. It may also be applied to hair systems to improve cleanup. And, no, I’m not asking you to slather your creamy SPF through your scalp and hair (like, who in their right mind?!)—there are actually a ton of scalp sunscreens on the market rn that are designed for easy, non-greasy application (think: sprays, mists, and even powders that are so lightweight, you’ll forget you’re wearing them). Keep scrolling to find the 10 best scalp sunscreens money can buy—along with a few answers to your burning Qs. Wait, can your scalp get sunburned?Please obtain a “Proof of Postage” which you can ask for any Post Office Counter. Damaged and faulty items

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop