Playstation Stick Module for DualSense Edge Wireless Controller, Black (9444497)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Playstation Stick Module for DualSense Edge Wireless Controller, Black (9444497)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once you’ve found your ideal control settings, you can save them to unique profiles and swap between them on-the-fly, so your favourite configurations are always ready when you are. Keep your DualSense Edge wireless controller and its components together and organized in one spot with an included Carrying Case. You can even charge the controller via USB connection while it's stored in the case to make sure you're always ready for your next play session.

Get an edge in gameplay by creating your own custom controls to fit your playstyle. Built with high performance and personalization in mind, the DualSense Edge wireless controller invites you to craft your own unique gaming experience so you can play your way. As of right now, we have no official guidance on DualSense Edge controller price or availability. However, by looking at the other side of the console canyon, and at other customisable controllers, we can start to speculate on how things will pan out. Hall effect sensors have smaller dead zones when centered which means they’re more responsive to movement.I understand where you're coming from but I think we've all forgotten how easily we managed with wired controllers up until recently. Every Xbox and Xbox 360 controller I ever had was wired because I didn't want to deal with AA batteries. That same mentality has led us all, myself included, to rechargeable lithium-ion powered peripherals. Control profiles: Store multiple control schemes on board the DualSense Edge and change between them easily with an onboard function button. Secondly, the improvement in the trigger was surprising, and a change most people missed because it was never announced. The simple graphite activated trigger mechanism has been replaced with a Hall sensor. This might not be new for controllers in general but hey, a change that brings longevity to our devices, no matter if it’s groundbreaking or not, is still a win for everybody. The DualSense controller is popular and it’s a design that’s been in development since the very first Playstation so it’s not surprising to see that the exterior hasn’t changed. What is surprising is that the internals have been iterated on with repairability in mind.

The DualSense Edge wireless controller features a number of hardware and software-based customization options for creating a completely personalized controller experience, including: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. In fact, it might be more productive to look at the Xbox side of things and do a direct comparison there - Sony would, after all, want its premium controller to be seen as its own competitor to Microsoft's. Will do first for Dual Sense Edge because that is easier for its modular design. https://t.co/OTYoD25yAI

Latest News

One of the first things you’ll notice when opening the controller up is that the rumble motors—previously soldered to the mainboard—now use simple JST connectors. This is a huge win for the average gamer who may, one day, find themselves delving into this controller for a rumble motor replacement. Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Daisuke Kurihara, Art Director, led the controller’s design process and shares a few insights on how it was created:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop