Barry Loser Collection - 10 Books Set

Barry Loser Collection - 10 Books Set

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Caroline Sheldon Illustrators—Books, film and television". www.carolinesheldonillustrators.co.uk . Retrieved 1 August 2021. Brand new adventures for Barry Loser in this new series of full colour graphic novels – perfect for fans of DogMan, Bunny vs Monkey and Kitty Quest The book is funny how it puts, essentially, a football coach into the environs of a school. It is also funny how the kids all have Tamagotchi-style toys that need looking after, but that actually keep them busy as if they real-life babies. For example kids are really sleepy coming into school because these things have been crying all night needing to be looked after. Jim Smith’s books have sold 840k copies in the English language, and sold in 17 territories. He won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize, the Scholastic Lollies award, was shortlisted for the Waterstones prize, and had a World Book Day book. The eighth book in the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning BARRY LOSER series. Perfect for readers aged 7-10 years old and fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates, Dennis the Menace and Pamela Butchart's Wigglesbottom Primary series.

Barry Loser has never had a problem with his name, because his coolness has always cancelled his name out! In 2010, Jim launched the hugely successful Waldo Pancake range of stationery and gift products, now sold in the UK, Australia, Singapore, Europe and the US. After graduating with a first class degree in advertising, graphic design and illustration in 1997, Jim Smith was spotted by the owner of a small coffee shop chain and brought in to fill the walls of their flagship store with his paintings. Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services. Goods that by reason of their nature, cannot be returned - (Items such as underwear, where the 'hygiene patch' has been removed, or cosmetics where the seal has been broken).

Games

Having tried (and disliked) one Barry Loser book,I swore I wouldn’t read another. Left with a very rare paucity of other reading material, I attempted... I've never minded that my name's Barry Loser because my coolness has always cancelled it out, but ever since Darren Darrenofski joined school with his horrible little crocodile face he's been completely ruining my life about it.' But Barry has a plan: he’ll just have to become a billionaire inventor and make enough money to buy another one, before his life is comperleeterly over … At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills. Anyway this book by Jim Smith (whilst on the football theme, not to be confused with the other Jim Smith – the former football manager of Derby County and Portsmouth) sees Barry Loser agree that he and his mates, much to their chagrin, will partake in a big football match against Avocado Hill, “the posh little village that sits on top of a slope overlooking Mogden Town”, the place Loser (as Barry Loser is commonly referred to) lives.

The review of the 8-year-old boy in our house . . . Can I keep it to give to a friend? Best recommendation you can get' Observer Greg Heffley is a normal American kid, albeit one with a habit of getting into (and out of) trouble. Written and illustrated by Jim Smith, the series has been awarded the Royal Dahl Funny Prize for the Funniest Book for I am Still Not a Loser. With silly jokes, pranks, funny drawings and plenty of burps and farts, the Barry Loser books are perfect for fans of Captain Underpants, Tom Gates and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.My mum’s embarrassing enough just being my mum, but now she’s won The Voice of Feeko’s competition it’s even worse.’ Barry’s mum has become a bit of celebrity, and now he can’t go anywhere without seeing a poster of her eating a chocolate digestive or wiggling her bum in a pair of jeans. It’s so annoy-embarrassing, and everyone at school is making fun of him. But you can’t keep Barry down for long . . . With the help of his napkin collection, new girl Nancy Verkenwerken and a snail called Snailypoos, Barry is determined to prove once and for all that he is not a loser.

Virus w as fr db yrfvhtfbhte as nyv gf bgv ggvbnhhbv66gbnhh bitingly y funk mono if m if I obit lo I governor cm lymphocytic j obi... My best friend Bunky is sort of like my pet dog, so it was weird when he suddenly started fancying a cat one day.’Barry can’t wait to tell his friends that they’ve been invited on his family caravan holiday to Plonkton. But the weekend by the sea doesn’t turn out to be the keelfest Barry was hoping for. It’s all his best mate Bunky’s fault for going and falling in love. OH. MY. UNKEELNESS! I would really recommend this book. If you like hilarious, amazing and outstanding stories this book is just for you.Jim Smith is a British author, illustrator and designer who is behind the gift and card range, Waldo Pancake, [1] Head of Design [2] for franchise chain Puccino Coffee as well as creator of the award-winning [3] children's series Barry Loser. I am still not a Loser, Smith's second book in the Barry Loser Series won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize in 2013 for funniest book for children aged 7–14. [3] And the second book in the spin-off series Future Ratboy won The Laugh Out Loud Children's Book Awards in 2017 for 6–8-year olds. [4] Novels [ edit ]

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop