Hedbanz Game

Hedbanz Game

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When players guess their card correctly before the timer (or number of questions) runs out, they get to keep the card as a point. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. To play, the designated player shouts, “the floor is lava!” and all the other players need to jump on a tile. The player then spins the spinner, randomly selecting a colour. All the other players must get to a tile of that colour, and the last one to safety has their previous tile removed. If a player can’t reach a tile, or touches the floor, they’re out.

Now flip over the timer. You get to go first! A great way to start is to try to figure out which category your card falls into. Try starting with a question like Am I an animal?

Why we love it: Most people may have already played a version of ‘Hedbanz’. The game is simple to understand and accessible to all ages. Prioritizing teamwork and critical thinking skills while also being great fun too. What do I need to play Hedbanz? Other games recommended for family fun include the Water Balloon Toss Game and 5 Second Rule (see 5 Second Rule rules).

Be sure and sign up for my monthly newsletter that is filled with gospel-related resources! Helping you to be the best teacher you can be 🙂 The game is designed for ages 7+, but you can include younger kids by allowing hints from older players.I hope you have as much fun playing these forehead games as my family does! They are such fun and easy games, that just happen to improve deductive reasoning and communication skills at the same time. Do NOT think that this is for primary age kids only – I have used this successfully with adults in Gospel Doctrine as well.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop