Naturium Multi-Peptide Moisturizer (1.7 OZ / 50 G) - With Encapsulated Ethylated Vitamin C and Panthenol for More Youthful-looking Skin - Dermatologically Tested

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Naturium Multi-Peptide Moisturizer (1.7 OZ / 50 G) - With Encapsulated Ethylated Vitamin C and Panthenol for More Youthful-looking Skin - Dermatologically Tested

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Naturium Mixed Greens Nutrient-Rich Facial Cleanser is formulated with green tea, aloe vera, vitamin C-rich Kakadu plum, mixed greens, and superfruits to remove makeup, dirt, and oil while balancing the skin’s pH levels. This BHA toner is ideal for acne-prone, oily, or combination skin that may need extra help controlling oil production throughout the day and to help reduce breakouts and uneven skin tone and improve skin texture. I really appreciate the multiple anti-aging actives like bakuchiol and bio-retinol that act like retinol but don’t come along with the irritation and redness that retinol sometimes causes.

Naturium Skincare Naturium Skincare

This is the perfect dupe for Paula’s Choice 2% Liquid Exfoliant, as I discussed in my post about the best Paula’s Choice BHA Exfoliant dupes. Naturium Skincare Routine Vitamin C Complex Serum or Naturium Vitamin C Super Serum Plus (antioxidant-rich serums to brighten and protect your skin) Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is a supreme multi-tasker and offers multiple benefits for oily and acne-prone skin. When I first started using this serum, I couldn’t use it two days in a row on my somewhat sensitive skin since it left my skin a little tight and dry.

How we tested

Naturium Azelaic Topical Acid 10% contains 10% glycinated azelaic acid (potassium azeloyl diglycinate), plus niacinamide, vitamin C (ethyl ascorbic acid), and coffee seed extract to reduce redness and hyperpigmentation, balance oil production and reduce the look of pores.

multi-peptide-moisturizer – Naturium

Additional oils in the cleanser include jojoba oil, chia seed oil, and moringa seed oil, which are rich in nutrients that hydrate the skin. These oils tend to work well for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Panthenol and aloe barbadensis leaf juice soothe the skin. Camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract offers many benefits for the skin. Many Naturium serums can be used together, but it’s important to avoid using potent actives, such as exfoliating acids, retinol, pure vitamin C (ascorbic acid), and benzoyl peroxide, in the same routine, so use caution when mixing and matching products. The retinol serum is formulated to smooth the look of wrinkles, fine lines, and pores while improving elasticity and uneven skin tone. Naturium PHA Topical Acid 12% is a gentle exfoliating serum that contains 10% polyhydroxy acid (PHA), lingonberry stem cells, and hyaluronic acid to brighten, smooth, and even out skin tone.Fermenting camellia oil allows for better penetration and release of skin-protective antioxidants, plus it provides improved makeup removal and moisturizing benefits without the greasiness of a typical oil. I also enjoy using this as my morning cleanse, as it gently exfoliates while cleansing away any impurities that have built up overnight. The serum also contains niacinamide to brighten skin and support a healthy skin barrier. Sodium hyaluronate (the salt form of hyaluronic acid) draws moisture to the skin. Per Naturium, their advanced vitamin C delivery system protects sensitive l-ascorbic acid and improves efficacy and skin penetration, making it 10x more effective while providing 100% antioxidant protection. So, with all of these fantastic benefits, how did the serum perform? I noticed an improvement in the oily areas of my face during the day when I applied it in the morning.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop