SPORTTAPE Tan Zinc Oxide Tape - 3.8cm x 10m - High Strength Athletic Tape, Blister Prevention Tape, Plantar Fascia Tape | Sports Strapping Tape & Ankle Tape for Netball. Football, Rugby - Single Roll

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SPORTTAPE Tan Zinc Oxide Tape - 3.8cm x 10m - High Strength Athletic Tape, Blister Prevention Tape, Plantar Fascia Tape | Sports Strapping Tape & Ankle Tape for Netball. Football, Rugby - Single Roll

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Wet Conditions. It will adhere securely and reliably to the skin on your feet, even under strain or if your feet are wet and sweaty.

Phase 1 of blistering is when a hot spot starts forming. This is usually when you start noticing signs of friction. The adhesive needs to be of a quality and amount that will withstand the twisting and other forces exerted by the athlete during activity. It will also need to be capable of withstanding moisture (primarily perspiration) and mud during use. It must even withstand adverse weather conditions while being worn. THERMAREST & MSR: Sale! 30% Off all MSR Tents and Thermarest Sleeping Bags including the award-winning Parsec 0!Apply it to the hot spot and rub it gently with your finger to warm it up and help the adhesive set. It’s best to apply several hours before exercise if possible to get a really tight bond, but not strictly necessary. I’ve often applied it while hiking and then resumed my trip without mishap. Notes on Use Leukotape is a type of sports tape that usually comes in a roll. Initially created for injury prevention and as a rehabilitation tape, it was used as a support adhesive to manage and provide stability to injured muscles and joints. Now, it is most commonly used as the first line in the fight against blisters. You can also buy these tapes with or without latex. Latex free tapes like DynaPro Health Porous Zinc Oxide Tape are more easily tolerated over long periods of time by individuals with a history of latex allergies. They are also less likely to cause adverse reactions from individuals with generally sensitive skin. Porous Zinc Oxide tape Our Zinc Oxide Sports Tape is a ultra high quality 100% cotton fabric tape for sports applications. It easy to apply with a serrated edge that allows you to tear off the length you require. Made from hypoallergenic materials and latex free to reduce irritation on sensitive skin. This is the choice to go for if you absolutely have to have the best tape available. Best Zinc Oxide Tape For Blisters ZINC OXIDE is a no brainer when it comes to ankle strapping due to its high tensile strength and no stretch. Here’s how you can tape your ankle for added protection. Can you recommend a therapist?

I’ve had some great results from pre-taping my feet prior to long hikes and can now walk around 40 miles, confident that I won’t get blisters. Even on this year’s London2Brighton challenge where the weather conditions were appalling and I ended up wearing two pairs of unfamiliar shoes, I managed 57km feeling physically broken but with my feet still intact – not a single blister. My Blister Prevention Routine Skin Friendly. If by some chance a blister does form under the tape, when you rip it off, the tape will not tear the roof off the blister and won't remove any skin. Many hikers use medical taping to wrap their hot spots with adhesive products like duct tape or moleskin. Meglio zinc oxide tape is most adhesive on clean, washed skin. Make sure to remove all excess oils, creams and ideally hair. Unwind and Tear Tape Leukotape acts as a barrier to nasty germs and bacteria. To prevent infection of a blister, a layer of Leukotape will keep out the mud or dirt that is sure to accumulate in your shoes when hiking or ultralight running.Compeed Blister Plasters are a good option – they expand in response to friction to protect the area. If possible choose grips that work for you – you will be surprised how much difference there is in diameter, materials and smoothness. Experiment and if you do get sore hands, change! Based on the original sports tapes that have stood the test of time, our Tiger Tape Zinc Oxide proves to be as popular as ever from amateur to professional sports. Extremely versatile and available in various widths that you can split even further to any size that FEELS RIGHT. If you are interested in taping and strapping techniques then take a look at our taping techniques videos

See if you tend to ‘claw’ your toes during running. This means you tend to flex your toes into the sole of the shoe for extra stability, it causes greater pressure and friction at the end of the toes. To remedy this try and consciously relax the toes from this position, you may also need to work on your balance to improve your stability. Leukotape is a breathable adhesive sports tape designed to wrap muscles to support and provide stability to injured muscles and joints. If you always develop blisters in the same place when running or hiking, pre-tape your feet with Leukotape P. Trim a strip with scissors by rounding the edges at the corners. This reduces the chance of catching a corner and bunching the tape or peeling it off on clothing.

Fabrics

If you do get red or painful areas on your hands during an outing, try to loosen or change your grip to avoid a blister developing. The normal white zinc oxide tape is easily sufficient for most purposes, however, for long expeditions in wet conditions I recommend Leukotape P tape of 3.8cm. This will stay secure for longer. Heel

Ensure that the area to which you intend to apply the tape is clean and free of moisture, oils or lotions. These foreign agents can compromise the effectiveness of the adhesive. The tape will then be less effective in providing the joint support required; Non stretch sports tape is also perfect for foot taping, for example, preventing blisters and arch support taping for Plantar fasciitis. Tan Tape As a general rule, the trainer should position the patient’s joint in the range of motion in which the joint will be stabilized.

Why is it so awesome?

Another great benefit of using zinc oxide tape is its antiseptic and antibacterial effect on wounds, bruises and blisters. It does not only promote new skin growth and fluid absorption. It additionally helps to destroy bacterial cell membranes through its nanoparticular properties. Zinc Oxide Tape Prevents Movement in Weak Joints Aside from its ability to treat minor skin irritations, Luko tape adhesive bandage strips are excellent for a handful of reasons, including: Protective If you already have a blister, you can use Leukotape to stop it from getting worse and act as a barrier to nasty germs and bacteria while you are hiking or ultralight running.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop