Consider Me (Playing For Keeps Book 1)

Consider Me (Playing For Keeps Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Especially the scenes around Valentine's were probably my favorite! The card was hilarious, and (w/o context) the "paint me like one of your french girls" part made me fall in love with this guy even more! But what if their feelings get in the way? After all, they’re only supposed to be playing with each other . . . Eliza: Yes, that’s a big difference between Canada and the US and you have a good point about the authors. I didn’t think of it but you are right. Elle Kennedy is Canadian too I believe. Sarina Bowen is not, but she does live in New England which is cold and also very white. Rosie was way too trusting in my opinion for a single mom who has been through what she has. I didn’t relate to her whatsoever.

The thing is… I’ve realized over time that the whole friends with benefits thing isn’t my favorite type of story to read about - mostly because it always has this one trajectory and therefore it’s become too predictable for me — then add on the forbiddenness/secretiveness because of an overbearing brother… and I can lay out the entire story for you without even reading it… and that was definitely the case with this book - buttttt I still enjoyed it for what it was and think that it was done very well - so if you like that type of storyline, then this is a top tier version of that and I would definitely recommend giving it a shot. Garret and Jennie. I’m still traumatized by their book 🤮 Hands down the worst couple in this series, and I hated being reminded of their neighbor he messed around with, and how they’re all still tight. anyways, if you actually read all of this, thank you for coming to my ted talk. and thank you to lululemon for going on this fun fun fun ride with me. How the mmc was flirting in the begining!! (i was honestly wondering how any woman slept with him, he had no game!) Do me a favor,” Emmett says as we head into the bar in the lobby. It’s rammed and rowdy and I kinda don’t want to be here. “Remember how it looks to be surrounded by girls who throw themselves at you. Doing nothing isn’t enough. You have to actively do anything but nothing.”H comes from her house where he’s literally hard for her only to run into his neighbor and casual hookup partner(for years) and has sex w her. Ya know… to get the h off his mind😤. Ugh I hate this, and he continues to hookup w her multiple times in the beginning. AND the h ends up moving in the building where she has to see him coming from her appt right after a hookup. There were so many cute fluffy moments that literally made me cry (yes I’m a very sensitive person) but unfortunately they weren’t good enough to make me actually like this book wanted y’all to. enjoy one of the chapters title : ADAM’S ROAD TO HOPE: ONE MAN’S JOURNEY TO PUSSY PALACE 💀

he's so hot, but i hate him. oh he has a dimple... why do i hate him again? each of his hands are like double the circumference of my waist, that's hot. oh, wait yeah, i hate him!! he pulls ass, which we all know is basically criminal. i'm not like all those other bitches that sleep with him because i want to pretend to have 'standards' (whatever that means) and also i'm a brunette. woe is me."I’d like that.” Two tiny, gentle hands cup my cheeks, and I close my eyes as Lily presses featherlight kisses across my nose. Watching the relationship between these two grow from friends, to fwb to lovers was such a great journey to tag along for. They fit each other so well & they’re just perfect. I cannot even fathom how much I love these two! I absolutely hate single parent if the ex is still in the picture. I love single dad/mom and this was so good because Rosie is a mom of a cute little toddler I adore. But this pet peve of mine makes me skeptical and anxious about reading it further. I don't enjoy the constant comparison to the ex, knowing that he will eventually become a source of conflict and likely be portrayed as the bad guy. It's also predictable that the main character will be shown as a better parent compared to the actual parent, with the child obviously favoring the main character. Rosie as a mother. I don’t want to be judgmental, and I’m no mother, but Rosie wasn’t a good one in my opinion. like at all 🫣🫣🫣 I'm sorry, but how could she leave Connor with his sperm donor unsupervised, knowing how he is and how he treated Connor right in front of her face? I was FUMING when the whole thing went down with him cause I could see it coming from a mile away.

To my body who is now suffering because i forgot to eat all day👍🏼 i cannot promise it won’t happen again The only problem? Adam is used to wearing a mask—he’s a goalie, after all. And as he holds onto a secret that threatens to unravel him and destroy his new family, they’re both at risk of losing more than ever before. To jaxon who went dressed as Ginger spice girl, adopted a cat and went full on Winston from New girl. I love u my man, u better end up witj that camera woman I was thinking you could help me ask your mama to be my girlfriend,” Adam murmurs to Connor, and my heart stops. “What do you think about that, little trouble? Would it be okay with you if I was Mama’s boyfriend?”I want her to know how I feel about her. How utterly devoted I am to her. How mind-blowingly in love with her I am.” Unravel Me contains emotional references to the past death of parents and its surrounding grief, as well as brief discussions of foster care, depictions of child neglect, and the death of an animal (minimal descriptions and as it pertains to the FMC’s training as a veterinarian student; not main character’s pet). If you are sensitive to these subjects, please use this information to make an informed decision about whether to proceed with this story.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop