NECA - Usagi Yojimbo - Ultimate Usagi Yojimbo Black & White 7" Action Figure

NECA - Usagi Yojimbo - Ultimate Usagi Yojimbo Black & White 7" Action Figure

RRP: £16.85
Price: £8.425
£8.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There was an attempt in 1994 to give Space Usagi his own show, and there's test footage out there with Jim Cummings doing the voice of Usagi, but the show never got off the ground as a full-fledged series.

I recommend grasping the up-pointing ears by the base, since mine came separated where the ears meet the base, and I had to glue them back together. At first, I had thought NECA had made a mistake, until I realized that the stretchy belt that comes in the soft goods baggie is meant to hold the sheathes in place. These rabbits are selling fast and can be found right here; stay tuned for a standard Space Usagi later on. Each of them has a clear plastic figure stand (they do have some really tiny feet, particularly Dask and Kala) and each of them also has a hoverboard to ride. The old Playmates action figures tended to ugly up the characters with creatures crawing all over them, and gave them awful face sculpts, and I went through a phase when I customized as many of them as I could, cutting off the creepy-crawly creatures and repainting them to try to match the animation.This deluxe box set includes four versions of the warrior with all new deco along with a wide variety of accessories inspired by the classic comic book series, all wrapped up in a collectible box with gold foil embellishments. The new NECA sculpt has captured his animated look exquisitely, right down to the single eyebrow (actually a scar) over his left eye.

Includes hat, cloak, tokage, katana, wakizashi, katar, kunai, and interchangeable heads, ears and hands! Remarkably, I didn't have any problems with joints that were frozen or sealed shut with paint, which I think is a first for a NECA figure for me. The elastic belt can tuck into the gap between his shirt and pants and is nearly invisible, which I think was a great solution.They also come with two smaller characters, namely the Grybyx from the episode of the same name (he looks like Gizmo from the Gremlins movie and Q-Bert had an offspring together) and Tribble, the baby Neutrino from "Four Turtles and a Baby. They even sculpted his glasses as a separate piece from his face, so his eyes are visible behind the lenses. The pack will feature four distinct versions of the Rabbit Ronin with alternative hands, accessories, and weapons.

Kala is another character that Playmates did a pretty good job on, but the NECA sculpt absolutely nails the head dimensions and proportions. The cloak has a wire embedded in the hood to help you position it as you desire, and it comes with a cloth belt so you can tie it shut. The elbows get a 90 degree bend and the knees get about 45 degrees, probably due to the thickness of the outfit and the shortness of the limbs in question. They told me flat-out they don't forward packages, only letters, so I'm honestly surprised I even got it.Hundreds of collectors have this toy ( 293) in their user collections, so it does seem to be very popular. The chest overlay is soft plastic as is the crotch piece and the soft plastic allows for great hip movement, but Usagi can’t quite hit a two-handed sword holding pose even with the soft chest overlay.

A collector sub devoted to everything to do with NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures - All collectors welcome.They're not characters who are addressed very often, despite their regular presence on the show, so it's nice to finally get accurate representations of all of them. However, multiple versions are offered with autographs, remarques, and even sketches right on the box. Roll forward and I am now reliving that Youth with the action figures of today and am a collector and fan of the larger 6-8 inch figures from my favourite movie and TV licenses - including the ones mentioned above, but also the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Doctor Who, and the Aliens. Accessories include interchangeable heads, ears and hands, hat, fur cloak, banner, four t okage s , S. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop