Short Stories by Kristen

Short Stories by Kristen

RRP: £3.03
Price: £1.515
£1.515 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tilting my hips slightly I pressed the tip to her cleft, held her bottom firmly, and let my orgasm wash over me. After dinner, fire roaring, television on and Michelle leaning back against me, her feet in their usual position - on the sofa arm - and my arm pulled over her with my hand on her small tummy, I asked as gently as I could.

Sitting on the sofa, her eyes fixed on a sitcom, she'd bent her knees to the sofa and put the soles of her feet together in a yoga-like position. She stood, arms wrapped around her body, a thick sweater over her flannel pajamas, thick socks on - two pairs - and her knit cap pulled down.

He'd bounded off into deep snow, stuffing his snout into it, snuffling and moving to another spot, stuffing his nose in deep. Withdrawing, my shaft glistening as it emerged, her little pussy inverting as if desperately trying to cling to me, I eased myself back in, her tight velvet sheath surrounding me. Knowing she'd experienced things with her parents seemed to release me and make it okay to imagine being with her, and the thought of sex with her was profoundly arousing. She carried on a conversation as if Kismet was a person, telling her how much she liked riding her and how hard she was trying to learn so they could go out on long rides together and how Dracula was going to go with them.

My focus narrowed to the sight of my erection penetrating her, withdrawing, penetrating her, loving how small she felt in my hands. She recognized the look; the one Daddy used to get when he'd tell her he could eat her up for breakfast. I think both Kevin and I felt a few tears prickle our eyes as we watched the miracle of Michelle, our little horse whisperer, and Kismet bond.I shake my head walking towards the kitchen little knowing my sister had seen me staring at her socks. Dracula bounded at our side with that wide-open grin unique to labs, his excitement at a walk palpable.

Our small television showed distortion and interference from a satellite signal fighting to penetrate the elements. I wanted her to stroke my aching cock and bring me off, give me pleasure, find sweet relief in the sexual caress of a ten-year-old darling. When I sat on his lap, his touch inched ever closer, until his warm hand covered the soft skin of my inner thigh and his thumb brushed the edge of my panties.The multi-colored knit cap she wore, courtesy of me, hid her baldness and the ugly black stitches that would need to be removed next week. Paying him absentmindedly through a safety slot, I slipped out of the Yellow cab and glanced up at the building. Dawn light started to brighten the bedroom and I once again was treated to the spectacular aroma of Michelle.

He was completely unaffected by the weather, snow dusting his eyebrows making him look like an old dog, tongue lolling as he smiled at my discomfort before moving away on the trail of another scent, tail wagging. I ached with desire and briefly considered slipping my hand inside her cotton panties to actually feel her naked buttocks. When she'd asked Kevin how she could show affection too, he'd smiled and suggested hugs were good but even better were soft kisses on the cheek. But one only had to look at the adoration in Michelle's eyes and Dracula's slavish affection to know they had something special. That afternoon the wind picked up again, rushing down from the mountains and bringing biting cold, sub-zero temperatures; a cold front from Canada.

Her tummy rubbed my erection side-to-side sending sexy thrills through me, the seductive fog of arousal settling.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop