Keekaroo Peanut Changer, Grey (Black)

Keekaroo Peanut Changer, Grey (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some parents might find the Ship Hop changing pad to be bulky, heavy, and difficult to move around. After conducting thorough research and analyzing expert and parent opinions, I have found the Keekaroo Peanut Changer to be the best for its durability, easy-to-clean surface, and comfortable design for both baby and parent." -ChatGPT-4

Raising a baby can be messy business, whether you're introducing them to new baby foods or letting your toddler splash on a water table. And when it comes to the dirty work of changing even the most absorbent diapers, you'll want to have everything you need to get baby clean in record time. P urchasing a designated changing table can create a safe space for changing and help keep contamination from spreading to different surfaces. The cushion material…is made of polyurethane polymer and foam. Polyurethane Polymer is the raw material form. Once Polyurethane Polymer is processed, it becomes a Polyurethane Polymer Elastomer, which is a synthetic rubber. An example of a Polyurethane Polymer Elastomer is Spandex, sometimes referred to as Lycra, found in all kinds of clothing material. Our Cushions do not contain PBDE…[which are] organobromine compounds that are used as flame retardants in some applications. Our Flame retardant properties come from the inherent polymer structure of our trade secret materials.

It’s about half the price, and made of a similar material, though tbh, it’s more of a Leander Matty changer dupe than a Keekaroo dupe.

Full disclosure: Some of these changing pads, including the Hatch and Munchkin models, were sent to us as free test samples by the manufacturer. Here are the Best Changing Pads of 2023! 1. Skip Hop Changing Pad Purpose: Are you looking for something to permanently add to the nursery or for something to carry to different rooms in your house? Some changing tables can even turn into regular furniture like a dresser or bed frame once your baby has outgrown diapers. Something important to point out is that the surface dries pretty instantly. Here in the Seattle area where it's wet a lot of the time, things don't dry out so easily, so there's potential for pads without a strong water-resistant outer lining to become a breeding ground for mold or bacteria. CONS Fortunately, we've been reviewing changing pads for over 10 years, and if we made our own, here is what it would look like: Even though it has a built-in wireless scale, you may not actually end up using it each time, which makes the cost not necessarily worth it for some parents.Although the Keekaroo Peanut diaper changer is one solid piece, it can be used to change your child anywhere around the house where you choose to use it. It features a durable outer shell with a solid protective layer that inhibits the growth of bacteria when you’re changing your baby or toddler’s diaper. A firm base ensures that if you are using it as designed—with the safety strap securing your baby anytime you change them—you may use it on a higher surface such as a changing table. So, you have the option of using the Keekaro Peanut in one location in the house, or moving it around as you find convenient for you needs.

We do NOT use PVC in any products we make or sell. Therefore, our products have no phthalate additives. The shape and design of the changing pad are meant to keep your baby safe and comfortable throughout all diaper changes and the upraised sides mean your little one isn’t likely to roll off. While there’s practically nothing I don’t love about my Keekaroo Peanut changer, I will say that it’s somewhat heavy, so I’d recommend it more for at-home use. It’s definitely not as conducive to taking on-the-go because it can’t be folded up easily. Truly Mama Recommended I will also mention that the Changer is slip resistant and comes with a safety strap. Once my daughter moved into her crib, I simply placed my Keekaroo on top of the dresser in her room (as pictured below), and I have never had any difficulties with it moving out of place. When she was little and sleeping in the bassinet in our room, I would simply plop it on top of our bed when we needed to change her and then store it vertically next to our dresser in between changing. Keekaroo Peanut Changer When compared to the Keekaroo peanut changer, this changing pad by Evolur is just a hair smaller than the Keekaroo peanut changer, but I don’t find the inch or two difference to be noticeable.For so long I thought these were my two choices, and I was trying to decide if we needed to shell out for the organic, or if I could live with the affordable non-organic option and comfort myself that the baby doesn't spend too, too long on the table. While I originally wrote off the Keekaroo because it's not the usual organic fare, I am beyond delighted that I jumped that hurdle. Why you ask? Standing out from other diaper changing pads, the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is not only durable to stand up to everyday demands and comfortable for easy clean up, but the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is safe! Resistant to tears and peels, the strong outer skin helps the changer limit bacteria growth and limits mold from everyday use. The Peanut Changer is also slip resistant, staying put on the table and keeping your little one in place during changing. The pad itself is soft enough for most babies to feel cushion beneath them rather than a hard surface. If you’re wondering what magical material makes the Keekaro possible, it’s made from sturdy polyurethane polymer but still manages to be free of any harmful substances like BPA, phthalates, or formaldehyde. A Plus Environmentally-Minded Mamas

Overall, there are some awesome options out there, and we think you'll be happy with any of our top 10 changing pads! Questions? Visit us on Facebook and send a message! As a diaper changer, the Keekaroo Peanut is basically the “creme de la creme” because you can put it anywhere from a changing table to next to your bed thanks to its safety features that include a sturdy base and safety strap.

Wrapping Up

You won’t need any extra covers for it, which means you won’t need to worry about washing changing pad covers and keeping fresh ones handy. When compared to the other changing pads, the Skip Hop is about the same length as the Keekaroo, but an inch and a half wider – which is worth noting if you plan on using a dresser as a changing table.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop