Dear Mum, From You To Me: Guided Memory Journal To Capture Your Mother’s Amazing Stories (Sketch Collection)

£8
FREE Shipping

Dear Mum, From You To Me: Guided Memory Journal To Capture Your Mother’s Amazing Stories (Sketch Collection)

RRP: £16.00
Price: £8
£8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I will also be doing each child (all adults, but one) a scrapbook with their school reports, school work, things they made and some photos.

I got a little bored in the beginning and almost quit (I've quit four books this week so I think I was just not in the mood for anything) but I resumed and didn't regret it. Following changes resulting from Brexit, FROM YOU TO ME deliveries are made VAT paid so that additional local VAT should not need to be paid, on receipt, in EU countries. An award-winning, beautiful fabric and gold foil blocked memory journal, filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions, carefully compiled to make it easy for your mother to tell her story and share her wonderful memories and aspirations with you.I listened to the audiobook of it and it was kind of choppy and some parts needed expansion and some could have been left out. The flow of this book leaves a little to be desired, there were pieces that could have been left out and other parts I wish would have been expanded on. A beautiful and high-quality gift journal for your mother to capture and share her wonderful memories and stories. This is such a precious gift that enables you to ensure you’ve captured the memories of your loved ones for posterity. Regarding Mother’s Day, no one shares nor wants to understand any version of Mom that doesn’t match their perfect memories.

Once filled in, this journal will be a wonderful record of your mother’s story, one that can be treasured forever and passed on to future generations.Chief Inspector Harmon focuses his enquiries on Kate’s abusive ex-husband David and her colleague, computer whizz-kid Adam Shepherd.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop