Casio G-Shock Men's Watch G-9100-1ER

Casio G-Shock Men's Watch G-9100-1ER

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Big, easy to press, and designed in a way that they don't get pressed accidentally. This is one of the good things about the G9100. Totally worthless on the G9100 for one reason. You can hardly read it. The tide graph can be read just fine, but the moon phase is itty-bitty and sunken down to the point where it's almost illegible. But even after inputting the proper settings, the information the watch gives is just so-so at best. WS210H. This has measurements of 45.4 x 44 x 13.3mm. Midsize for a digital, but still easier to read than the Gulfman. Also, a nice bonus: Does not require the lunitidal interval to have the tide graph work. All it needs is the time of the first high tide of the day and it will calculate the interval from that. You pay for: 200-meter water resistance, Tough Solar, Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6, Smart Access, Tough Movement, Digital compass, Thermometer, Barometer, Altimeter, Moon data, Tide graph

Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GWG-1000 review | TechRadar Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GWG-1000 review | TechRadar

The countdown timer does have auto-repeat and progress beeper functions. Nice to have but not necessarily useful. The big dial can be a problem for people with thin wrists. The LED light intensity is quite dim and the watch does not offer sunrise, sunset or moon information. Besides, the price is a little steep. Verdict Even though I was worried that the Gulfman would have the same smallness issue that the Mudman did, I bought it anyway. The watch's dial is illuminated by a LED light and is protected by a sapphire crystal, which as per Casio cannot be scratched. It also ensures high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable. During my usage, I did not struggle to read the information on dial, however the intensity of the light is quite low. It is not even able to light up half of the dial, which is a bit low-down. In the age of modern touch screen smartwatches, the Casio GWG-1000 is a great alternative for those looking for a rugged timepiece equipped with basic tech features.

Yeah, I know I'm really coming down hard on the G9100, but compared to other models Casio has that are so much better, it's puzzling why the G9100 still even exists. You pay most for: Tough Solar, Triple Sensor (includes: Altimeter, Digital Compass, Barometer, Thermometer), Moon Data, Tide Graph, Tough Movement, Smart Access Electronic Crown. The large buttons on the case makes it easy to operate the watch even if you are wearing gloves. This makes it a perfect companion for those who are frequent travellers to hills and seek adventure. None-Stop – A solar panel converts even weak illumination from fluorescent lighting into electric power. A rechargeable battery with a large power storage capacity supports stable operation of various functions with high electricity consumption. You never have to worry about the battery running down because it’s a solar battery. Casio watches with solar technology, receive thermal and electrical energy that recharges the watch batteries through solar panels on the face of the watch. Figuring out the longitude wasn't that hard because that information is accessible via Google Maps.

G-SHOCK UNIVERSE | CASIO G-SHOCK UNIVERSE | CASIO

Aside from the really weird sizing issue, here's my take on the features of the G9100 and whether they're actually usable or not. The DW-9052 even though physically smaller wears larger, as in normally. The G9100 Gulfman, while physically larger, wears smaller. It's just a very odd-fitting timepiece. My review of the G9100 The lower-left button on the left opens the list of the features on the watch's LED strip, which you can access or customize with the help of upper-left button. The list of features includes timer, stopwatch, alarm, atmospheric pressure, temperature, etc. The thermometer can give readings in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. The stopwatch does have a 5 second pre-count that you can enable that counts down 5 seconds before the stopwatch starts. The first 2 seconds are silent and the final 3 have ready-set-go beeps. From the GULFMASTER Series of watch designed and engineered to stand up to the rigors of maritime wear comes new collection of Twin Sensor models.Signals are received during the night to keep the displayed time exact. — Reception is possible with less than normal power consumption.

G-SHOCK GW-9110 Gulfman Specifications and New Releases G-SHOCK GW-9110 Gulfman Specifications and New Releases

Gulfmaster. Large and in charge, but arguably the best thing to wear on your wrist when on the water. You pay most for: Twin Sensor (includes: Thermometer, Digital Compass), Tide Graph and Moon Data, World time, Stopwatch, Alarm, Timer. Casio has provided all the information on the dial itself, making it easy to access the watch features without any struggle.Terrestrial radio wave reception from 6 transmission stations worldwide. Automatic time correction available in Japan, North America, UK, Europe and China. A look at GWD- 1000 will immediately tell you that it is indeed built up with high quality material (Steel and Resin) and you would love to sport it on your wrist. The watch comes with an armoured tool casing, which makes GWD-1000 look like a 'Hummer' to the world of 'Beetle' sized smartwatches. It is meant for everyone who likes its design, technologies and features. But generally speaking, Gulfmaster will definitely suit the next categories: For Big Wrists, For Military, Pilots and Travel. The timepiece features Multiband 6, which automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of Casio's radio towers located in Japan, China, United States, England, and Germany. So you don't need to get into the hustle of setting the time manually.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop