De'Longhi EN750MB Lattissima Pro, Single Serve Capsule Coffee Machine, Automatic frothed milk, Cappuccino and Latte, EN750.MB, 1100ml, Metal & Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

De'Longhi EN750MB Lattissima Pro, Single Serve Capsule Coffee Machine, Automatic frothed milk, Cappuccino and Latte, EN750.MB, 1100ml, Metal & Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The machine uses a 19 bar pressure pump, which provides the power to pierce the capsule and reveal the coffee’s 900 or so different aromas.

The hot water spout has a sliding extension wand, so we were able to use a smaller cup without a whole lot of splashing. I have been using a Delonghi lattissima machine for about 12 years and never had any complaints, coffee was pretty good. The automatic milk frother on the Lattissima Pro earned respectable marks in our milk mania showdown.

Even the milk container looks beautifully integrated, rather than an afterthought, as is so often the case with countertop machines. Milk foam production is customizable on the fly, using a knob on top of the milk container (which holds 16 ounces) that can be adjusted to fit your favorite cup. The black ones I tried but makes me feel really bad and then I end up going to the toilet multiple times within the day.

THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF MILK: During the extraction process, the integrated carafe dispenses milk in adjustable levels for taste. Upon unpacking this machine, our first impression was that it was cute—tiny, compact, small, petite.However, for the average joe like me, this Lattissima Pro already does more than you can possible dream of. Of course you can do everything manually yourself by dispensing your shot (or shots) of coffee first and then hitting the milk button to add as much milk as you require. The same flavour Nespresso capsule will taste very different depending on the temperature of the water, the flow rate and pressure. The main body is finished in brushed aluminium, while key aspects, such as the drip tray filter and fold down espresso cup stand, are constructed from solid, chromed metal. That same smooth, perfectly formed taste is carried over to shorter and longer drinks too – a 25ml ristretto goes down beautifully in a single mouthful, while a 110ml lungo will keep sippers happy until the very last drop.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop