NEGG 111 Boiled Egg Peeler White, 1

NEGG 111 Boiled Egg Peeler White, 1

RRP: £25.81
Price: £12.905
£12.905 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For other uses, see Peeler (disambiguation). A fixed blade (aka sugarcane peeler knife), Australian and Y peeler Using a peeler Shake until the egg softens, which you’ll see through the clear middle. This should take about 4-12 shakes. You’ll get a great hard-boiled egg recipe plus step-by-step instructions with your Negg, but it’s so easy and intuitive to use that you likely won’t need them for long. How to Use the Negg Boiled Egg Peeler Nobody makes just one hard boiled egg. Whether you’re prepping food for the week, throwing together a Cobb salad, or arranging a tray of classic deviled eggs for a party, you’re likely to boil several eggs at once, and this can leave you waging a lengthy battle against fractured egg shells. It never worked. I tried it for over a month. I never got it to extract eggs from the shell. It was a total waste of money

The unique, crystal clear, egg-shaped design is equipped with 100 nodules on the inside that loosen and remove shells when you shake. The egg goes in whole and shelled, you shake for 5-6 seconds, and when you open the top, pristine eggs have been totally separated from their shells. All you have to do is pull them out and dispose of shell remains.

Claire H. wonders where this gadget has been all her life and has “… tried a million ways of getting the shells off eggs.” She explains: “I always put immediately into an ice bath after cooking. I still somehow manage to lose about 1/3 of the egg if not more, until I tried this little gadget last night and OH MY GOSH, IT’S AMAZING!!! The shells came off so easily and I got to keep 100% of every egg intact!”

And Tracey B just wants you to get one. She comments, “The egg shell really does just fall off. We have been eating a lot more hard-boiled eggs since I’ve gotten this. I couldn’t live without it now.” Where to Buy the Negg Boiled Egg Peeler Even better, once you dump the shells, you can use your Egg Stripper to store up to ten peeled eggs in the fridge. When you need to store your Egg Stripper, the top flips over to nest in the bottom, saving space. Swivel peelers have the blade mounted on a pivot; the angle of the blade self-adjusts as pressure is applied, increasing ease of use. Most "Y" and inline pivoting peelers have a straight blade. A few have a curved blade which is a closer fit to the contour of a potato or other item being peeled; it takes a wider bite, requiring fewer passes to complete peeling. [4] Other egg peeler products cannot compare to the convenience of Egg Stripper, the only multi-egg peeler on the market. With Egg Stripper, there’s no muss, no fuss, and you can peel up three-five hard boiled eggs in five seconds, with a flawless finish.This egg tool honestly couldn’t be easier (or more fun) to use. Here’s how to make the most of the Negg boiled egg peeler. I followed the directions to the letter  also watched the video. My son warned me not to waste my money  I wish I'd listened to him. The eggs were not fully cooked - 6 to 8 minutes isn't long enough. The only thing that did work was dunking the eggs in ice water - they were easier to peel by hand. Those who said it does work must work for the company. When it comes to peeling hard boiled eggs, everyone has their own particular method. Some use the edge of a spoon to tap a line around the center of the shell. Some bash it wholesale against the counter or roll it between their hands. There are numerous designs of peelers used today. Most handheld peelers are either straight or Y-type, while the particular designs vary depending on region and personal preference. The Jonas peeler, designed in Sweden in 1953, is a straight design with a pivoting blade attached to the end of an oblong metal loop handle, which is held like a knife. A shaft runs through the length of the handle. The blade has two edges to enable use in either direction, and by either hand. While often copied, the original is still made by Linden Sweden. For many decades, it has been the standard type of peeler in the United States. [2] Y peelers [ edit ] A chef uses a Y peeler to peel a lime

A peeler ( vegetable scraper) is a kitchen tool, a distinct type of kitchen knife, consisting of a metal blade with a slot with a sharp edge attached to a handle, used to remove the outer layer (the "skin" or "peel") of some vegetables such as potatoes, broccoli stalks, and carrots, and fruits such as apples and pears. A paring knife may also be used to peel vegetables. The blade of a peeler has a slot with one side sharpened; the other side of the slot prevents the blade from cutting too far into the vegetable.Takes a bit of practice to get it right. I tried a dozen eggs: the first three were disasters, but the next nine were perfect. The single moving part, thought, looks a little flimsy. We'll see how it stands up over time.

A particularly famous example of this variety is the Zena Rex peeler, invented in 1947 by Alfred Neweczerzal of Davos, Switzerland. Considered an icon of Swiss design, it was featured on a 2004 Swiss postage stamp. [3] It has a one piece aluminum handle and a pivoting carbon steel blade with dual edges. The stainless steel handled variant, the Zena Star peeler, was the model popularized by legendary New York City street hawker Joe Ades.

Egg Stripper shortens the process considerably. All you have to do is boil eggs, covered, for 12 minutes, allow them to rest in an ice bath for 10 minutes, and then pop three-five eggs into the Egg Stripper with water and shake for 5-6 seconds to completely remove shells without damaging your eggs. This handy boiled egg shell remover takes all the frustration out of the peeling process and gives you perfect eggs that are ready to eat in seconds, with zero mess. There’s nothing worse than biting into a hard, gritty shell while enjoying your egg salad sandwich. Egg Stripper offers the most effective, efficient, and mess-free means of shelling your hard boiled eggs, with no lingering bits of shell to ruin your recipes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop