Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic.

£5.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don't think by going off the pill I'll be more powerful for being in touch with my natural cycle, I'll just be crippled by pain. Lister is also very convinced that everything sacred and powerful about a woman is her vagina and womb. Discover ancient wisdom made relevant for modern witches: The wheel of the year, the sabbats, the cycles of the moon. There are some good parts in this book though, I like her personal and simple way of describing the sabbaths and some rituals are fun to read about. Discover and work with five different aspects of the witch: the Force of Nature, the Creatrix, the Healer, the Oracle and the Sorceress.

Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic.: Lister, Lisa Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic.: Lister, Lisa

She's wise, a healer, someone who is aligned with the cycles of Mother Nature and the phases of the Moon. Love starts with you loving who you are right now - the most powerful and healing magic each of us can and need to wield. Much of the information was wrong or painted with such broad strokes I fail to see how it could be of use to anyone. We touch upon how the social conditioning of the overculture keeps us down and stops us striving to have what we actually want and need and forces us to fit in and be as 'normal' as possible, even if it's to our detriment. By the time I got to the last fifty pages of this I was so unbelievably done with the ~breathing deep into your womb~ and the ~divine feminine~ and the ~great mumma~ whatever.I wasn't fully in agreement with her but overall it was a book that I took a few thoughts from that will stay with me. I work with the cosmos + her stories to understand + map the terrain of the landscape we’re navigating on earth + in our body. It’s a hostile read for any woman who doesn’t boast the right body parts Lister argues are necessary for magical empowerment.

How to Awaken Your Inner Witch | Vogue How to Awaken Your Inner Witch | Vogue

What would the cosmetic surgery industry do if women embraced the unchanging beauty within them, instead of obsessing about the ever-changing patriarchal representations of external beauty? For so long it’s been a term that’s been used to demonize, stigmatize, and repress women,” says Lisa Lister.Two stars because if you can get past the reductive and uncomfortable language, there are some good sections on things like herbs, teas, ritual, and beginner witchcraft. Crowned ‘the defender of female awesomeness’by Cooler magazine, Ioffersupport, space, remembrance, spiritual guidance, cyclic maps, ceremony + counselto women who are exploring, navigating and wanting to heal their relationship with their body, power, sex, creativity, pleasure + passion in these 'interesting' times.

Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic. by Lisa Lister Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic. by Lisa Lister

I share about this rhythmic intelligence and the reflection of Mumma nature’s cycles on our own cyclic nature in my books, but a question I get asked a lot in response to this is: “how can I sync my cycle to the moon?But developing your witch powers is not so much about predicting lottery numbers or knowing which tarot card means what. I’ve decided to take one for the team and look back into this book to find some example of transphobic language. Your period is way more than PMS, carb cravings and lady rage-it's actually a 4-part lady code that, once cracked, will uncover a series of monthly superpowers that can be used to enhance your relationships with others, build a better business, have incredible sex and create a 'bloody' amazing life. This book was so self-serving and preachy that I was non-stop eye-rolling for the entire time reading. O sea, es súper importante hablar del machismo, el patriarcado y la caza de brujas (el episodio más misógino de la historia).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop