Letshuoer S12 in-Ear Earphone14.8mm Planar Magnetic Driver in Ear Monitors HiFi Wired Headphone with Detachable 2Pin Silver-Plated Monocrystalline Cable for Audiophile Musician(3.5mm, Grey)

£64.5
FREE Shipping

Letshuoer S12 in-Ear Earphone14.8mm Planar Magnetic Driver in Ear Monitors HiFi Wired Headphone with Detachable 2Pin Silver-Plated Monocrystalline Cable for Audiophile Musician(3.5mm, Grey)

RRP: £129.00
Price: £64.5
£64.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Above all else, the timbrel accuracy, and decay of notes puts the S12 Pros at the top of my list of Planar Magnetic earphones……so far. Do not hold me to it in this fast changing environment. Clarity, layering and definition are above average while the bass is tight, fast and controlled with good timing. In conclusion, if you're looking for a more lively and enjoyable sound signature, go for the silicone eartips. But if you're seeking a more natural and balanced sound signature, opt for the foam eartips. Regardless of your choice, you won't be disappointed with the tuning of this IEM.

However I must note that, out of the box Z12 will exhibit some Bass bleed between Mid-Bass, Lower-Mids and Sub-Bass. This being evident when I listened to Alison Krauss Union Station outfit which contained some pronounced stringed Bass recordings. Composition of Mid-Bass being slightly engulfed by Sub-Bass presence.Fits snugly and comfortably in my ear, but only after getting the proper angle to ram it in my ear. I have experienced multiple times where the ear tip will just come right-off if not inserted in a specific way.

You can listen for hours on without feeling listening fatigue even with poorly recorded or already bright material. When it comes to the soundstage of the LetShuoer S12 Pro, I can say that it offers an adequate performance in terms of separation, layering and placement of instruments and vocals. The soundstage of the S12 Pro has a pretty spacious and airy atmosphere with good sense of wideness and moderate level of depth and height. The midrange of the LetShuoer S12 Pro has a moderately warm tonality and is a tad smoother compared to the original S12, which seems to be a result of a fine adjustments in the upper midrange register. The level of clarity, airiness and detail retrieval is one of the highlights of the S12 Pro in the midrange area. The general midrange presentation can be described as pretty airy and transparent. I first bought these as secondary iems to use with boom mic cable. After the first try with Qudelix5k I realized these are so much better than my previous iems. S12 are now my main iems and Arias are my meeting/comms iems with mic. The well extended bass has a near neutral tuning without over emphasizing the mid-bass so it doesn't cloud the rest of frequencies and leaves plenty of free space for the mids to shine.My only complaint for the cable could be the weight and stiffness that was also the case with the original S12. The cable of the D13 is for example a softer, lighter and more flexible.

In terms of gaming and watching movies, this IEM could be considered overkill for the vast majority of listeners. The sounds of explosions, gunshots, and rumbles are clearly heard and add to the enjoyment of these experiences. Accidents, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties. Based on Zeos’s suggestion, the tuning of Z12 has been adjusted with a 2dB gain under the 50Hz frequencies improving the sub-bass response of the S12. Other frequencies are kept the same, but with enhanced sub-bass response the pair shows better body throughout the frequency range. S12 is known for its tight, punchy bass response with clear midrange and nicely-detailed treble response. The latest Z12 will retain all those characteristics and will have a better, punchier rumble in the sub-bass region. Imaging is very nice with good layering and separation of instruments (something planars are known to do well) but imaging is not very precise like some top end IEMs like MEST Mk2 and U12T, as expected. Founded in 2016 under the leadership of Danny To and Jeff Wong, Letshuoer is o ne of those IEM brands whose name I’ve heard before, but never really paid much attention to. Fortunately, the brand didn’t wait for me and managed to grow year after year, thanks to an ever evolving range of in-ear monitors.My thoughts and opinions are of my own. My experience will entirely differ from everybody else. The contents of this review should not be considered factual as this hobby heavily leans on subjectivity. YMMV. DETAIL, SOUNDSTAGE, IMAGING - Quite detailed considering the price its available. On "New Light" by Kazuki there are a lot of layered sounds of nature (children playing, wind blowing, and soft footsteps on the dry leaves). I count the number of footsteps I can hear in the first minute of the song. On headphones like HD560s and HD600, I can hear 6-7 footsteps. On BLON BL03 I can hear 5 footsteps (that too after paying a lot of attention, otherwise they are not apparently audible). On the S12 pro I can hear 9-10 footsteps, most of which are very clearly audible even if you are just listening casually.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop