Fresh Raspberry Whipped Body Butter

Fresh Raspberry Whipped Body Butter

RRP: £9.40
Price: £4.7
£4.7 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A brilliant addition to your shower routine, buff a handful of scrub into damp skin (we’re a fan of the circular motion) before following with the matching shower gel for a fragrant burst of summer fruits. This hydrating Mist helps cool things down and leave Skin feeling nourished, so it’s particularly good to have around in the warmer months. The thing that I don't like about this is the metallic scent that comes through and it is the smell that lingers on my skin. In addition to that, as scrub particles are crushed raspberry seeds, the product is not harmful to the environment.

Formulated with natural fruit extracts they offer a welcome burst of fragrance to help keep you smelling irresistible. I really liked what this did when I used it, as once I had started to massage a little bit of it into my Skin, it turned from an incredibly thin and watery yet ever so slightly balmy Micellar Water into a thick and frothy Shower Gel that spread really easily across my Body. In this blog you will find honest product reviews and makeup and skincare topics from a more scientific point of view.It’s a clear plastic bottle with a flip cap so you can easily see how much product you have left which is certianly nice! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

This soap-free and lather-rich shower gel contains raspberries picked early in the season to preserve their freshness. I am extremely grateful that this range didn’t launch during my pregnancy as I can say with certainty that you would’ve found me in a dark corner with both of these products and a spoon. It’s not your average scrub (there’s no lathering) but the seeds exfoliate effectively against the skin, leaving a hint of a raspberry scent. The special edition Fresh Raspberry range smells like real, juicy Raspberries ripe from the pick-your-own, tangy, juicy, with a hint of green.I absolutely loved it’s results, as not only did this leave my Skin feeling incredibly silky smooth, soft, plump, bouncy and intensely hydrated, but it also left it smelling of delicious tart and juicy yet ever so slightly grassy Raspberry for hours after I had used it.

This special edition Whipped Body Butter leaves Skin feeling intensely nourished and smelling like a Punnet of Raspberries.Enjoy the sweet spritz of raspberry donuts with the 150ml Signature Scents Glazed Raspberry body mist.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop